Virginia and maryland area riders

warbrown

Bald and Busafied
Donating Member
Registered
Just in case there are some local riders who aren't aware of the ride this Sat. I thought I'd post a more noticable title than the "ECHR summer ride" thread title. All of you local lurkers Come on out and join us for a good time. I know we've got a lot more local Busa riders on this board, so come on out of the shadows and get acquainted. The ride details can be found here:

Summer Ride Details

And the official thread is here:

Post up on the officicial thread and let us know if you're coming. All bikes are welcome.

Yeah....good thinking.
smile.gif

Guys, it is with much anguish that I have to decide not to ride this Saturday with you all. It comes down to a choice between family and the Busa, and, well some of you know me, family comes first! I have a very pressing situation where if I don't spend time with my family on Saturday I will not get to see my son for three weeks, and my wife and daughter for two weeks. I hope you will understand. The pre-ride was great though!

Warren, DJ, Paul, and the rest of you guys, I'll miss riding with you, and be safe!!!!!

Tom.

Warren,

Thanks for the ride. I have to say that was the longest ride that I have done so far. In two days and 4 states I logged 390 miles. I had a good time and it was great to meet you and the rest of the group. It was nice to have a group to ride I am so tiered of riding alone.

Just to let you know I know have over 1500 miles on the bike. I was wrong when I said that I have not even put 1K on her yet.

Thanks again and please keep me in mind for other rides………

Where our the pics

Warren,

Thanks for the ride. I have to say that was the longest ride that I have done so far. In two days and 4 states I logged 390 miles.  I had a good time and it was great to meet you and the rest of the group.  It was nice to have a group to ride I am so tiered of riding alone.

Just to let you know I know have over 1500 miles on the bike.  I was wrong when I said that I have not even put 1K on her yet.

Thanks again and please keep me in mind for other rides………

Where our the pics
Check this link:

P.

Back