ECHR 2009 Ride Information

Postal

Donating Member
Registered
We (Sageronin & Postal) are posting up to let everyone know that we're back this year and rolling out for some area group rides. Here is an early and tentative schedule with more details coming soon:

April 11th - Early Spring Ride south to the Virginia Beach area for lunch.
May 9th - Late Spring Ride west on a short loop to on 211 and 33.
June 13th - Early Summer Ride west on a figure 8 deep in the WV mountains.
July 11th - Summer Ride north in Maryland and Pennsylvania.
September - Busa Bash at Deal's Gap
October 10th - Fall Ride (to be determined)

So, standby for more detailed info. We will provide detailed maps, dates and times. Our rides are for all types of bikes, all we ask is that you listen to our pre-ride safety briefing.

:thumbsup:

Most of those dates are perfect for my schedule!!! I've jotted 'em down and for the one where you head my way, well, I need to find a great lunch spot :;):

Thanks for the info Tom...great seeing the gang on Saturday!!! :thumbsup:

Most of those dates are perfect for my schedule!!! I've jotted 'em down and for the one where you head my way, well, I need to find a great lunch spot :;):

Thanks for the info Tom...great seeing the gang on Saturday!!! :thumbsup:

We look forward to seeing you again Michelle in April!

Had a great time visiting with you, your dad, and the boys at the MC show in DC too. First time I ever met your boys.

I am going to try and work with some local shops too and see if I can get some small giveaways at our rides.

P.

those dates all suck for my schedule....but the ride on the 11th...please keep me informed. I will meet up with you this year.

Back