Echr summer ride 2006 official thread

TheMotley Crue + me, Mr. Motley...... hide your eyes!

<!--EDIT|Postal
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152404698 -->

NATSgame_019.jpg

start of the ride in Manassas, VA at the McDonalds.

<!--EDIT|Postal
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152404325 -->

SummPreRd06.jpg

We had 10 bikes today just for our pre-ride! Come on out next Saturday everyone and let's make this the biggest ECHR ride ever!

Be safe.

Postal.

Great pics Paul and Tom. Thanks for a fun ride. I look forward to the airborn shots we'll get next week.
smile.gif
It was fun to me all of the new folks and I look forward to future rides with you.

I also want to add that Warren did a fantastic job as usual leading us on this ride! Thanks Warren! Also, I really enjoyed your SV 1000. Nice bike!

We had a very safe pre-ride. The stops were spread out pretty good, and the sites were awesome. Get ready for the road with the jumps next Saturday. It was the first time I have had my Busa air born and it was great! We will indeed try to get some pictures of everyone going airborn like Warren said. Great speed runs too coming back into frederick! It helps having a county-mounty riding Busas with you. My excuse was going to be: "Officer, that guy up there told me I could." :-)

<!--EDIT|Postal
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152487405 -->

I also want to add that Warren did a fantastic job as usual leading us on this ride! Thanks Warren! We had a very safe pre-ride. The stops were spread out pretty good, and the sites were awesome. Get ready for the road with the jumps next Saturday. It was the first time I have had my Busa air born and it was great! We will indeed try to get some pictures of everyone going airborn like Warren said. Great speed runs too coming back into frederick! It helps having a county-mounty riding Busas with you. My excuse was going to be: "Officer, that guy up there told me I could." :-)
cool.gif
...I would reply these guys would not stop following, I was running for my life..
smile.gif
honest..........

<!--EDIT|GPW
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152477274 -->

I also want to add that Warren did a fantastic job as usual leading us on this ride! Thanks Warren! We had a very safe pre-ride. The stops were spread out pretty good, and the sites were awesome. Get ready for the road with the jumps next Saturday. It was the first time I have had my Busa air born and it was great! We will indeed try to get some pictures of everyone going airborn like Warren said. Great speed runs too coming back into frederick! It helps having a county-mounty riding Busas with you. My excuse was going to be: "Officer, that guy up there told me I could." :-)
cool.gif
...I would reply these guys would not stop following, I was running for my life..
smile.gif
 honest..........
That's too funny! It was great meeting you Greg and riding together. Great having you with us in the ECHR family.

Tom.

cool.gif
smile.gif
 honest..........
That's too funny! It was great meeting you Greg and riding together. Great having you with us in the ECHR family.

Tom.
Same here..............many rides to come for sure..

<!--EDIT|GPW
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152495709 -->

Tore the bike down and figured out how my clutch fluid escaped today. The clutch works exactly like your brake calipers do.. The Cylinder walls are scratched up pretty good from road grim and dust which is allowing the fluid to get by the seal..Clutch still works, but will probably totally fail in the near future....So depend on how fast Ron Ayers can get me a new system determines whether I make it next weekend.
sad.gif
 Could always just follow in the cage and do photos, though....

<!--EDIT|UUBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152504698 -->

SU_04_2005_7889.JPG

cool.gif
smile.gif
 honest..........
I like the the 14 was keeping up with us ... stock and riding 2-up ... that bike has some power!!

Tore the bike down and figured out how my clutch fluid escaped today. The clutch works exactly like your brake calipers do.. The Cylinder walls are scratched up pretty good from road grim and dust which is allowing the fluid to get by the seal..Clutch still works, but will probably totally fail in the near future....So depend on how fast Ron Ayers can get me a new system determines whether I make it next weekend.
sad.gif
 Could always just follow in the cage and do photos, though....
Mine is the shop now ... getting those new Dunlop Q's put on ... can't wait to give 'em a run in some twisties and comapre them to the Diablo's and the Power's.

Back