Echr summer ride 2006 official thread

Tore the bike down and figured out how my clutch fluid escaped today. The clutch works exactly like your brake calipers do.. The Cylinder walls are scratched up pretty good from road grim and dust which is allowing the fluid to get by the seal..Clutch still works, but will probably totally fail in the near future....So depend on how fast Ron Ayers can get me a new system determines whether I make it next weekend.
sad.gif
 Could always just follow in the cage and do photos, though....
Mine is the shop now ... getting those new Dunlop Q's put on ... can't wait to give 'em a run in some twisties and comapre them to the Diablo's and the Power's.
Give me a ring tomorrow I have a couple of hours we could get them scrubbed in if you like....

Anybody do a weather check for the ride?  
rock.gif
Weather dot com says sunny with a high of 92 degrees on the 15th ... yeah !!
92...ughhhh...

Carry lots of bottled water guys...
wink.gif
Michelle you going?
I'm on the fence right now Paul...if I do, I'll be going it alone...3 hours just to meet you guys, then I may have to bow out of the ride a bit early to make the lonely run back home before dark (tinted visor, I hate riding at night, etc)...

I really want to go
down.gif

Update:

1. Warren
2. DJ
<s>3. Tom</s>
4. Big-T
5. H00pscoach
6. UUBusa
7. Forceofnature
8. Forceofnature's cruiser buddy

<!--EDIT|Postal
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152881582 -->

I won't be there...too much rain in my area yesterday, today and tomorrow...Mike's got to get his Harley to the shop Saturday for some immediate attention while it's under a warranty that's up as of Monday, and just too far for me to ride all alone
down.gif

You guys have a blast; take lots of pics...
smile.gif

Guys, it is with much anguish that I have to decide not to ride this Saturday with you all. It comes down to a choice between family and the Busa, and, well some of you know me, family comes first! I have a very pressing situation where if I don't spend time with my family on Saturday I will not get to see my son for three weeks, and my wife and daughter for two weeks. I hope you will understand. The pre-ride was great though!

Warren, DJ, Paul, and the rest of you guys, I'll miss riding with you, and be safe!!!!!

Tom.

Oh yeah, and I found out Tom's not going, so I figured what's the point?
tounge.gif

Family first Tom...hope things are okay and we'll all get together soon...
wink.gif

If anyone is monitoring I will meet with you at Harpers Ferry. I will be hoping that you will follow the schedule so I can meet with you down town. If we miss you then I suppose I could go up to Gettys burg. my cell 410-474-8583

Back