3rd Annual Midwest Meet and Greet

Acehole

The crowbar!
Donating Member
Registered
July 30th, 31st and Aug 1st, 2010

The Midwest MnG has become a traveling meet. This year I am hosting it in Lower Ohio.

Closest town is Ironton, Ohio. (Easy day trip from as far away as Chicago, St Louis, Nash/Knox-ville, Pittsburg or even DC.)

Plenty of room at my house and i will have access to my neighbors Cabin. I will also have tents if anyone wants to camp, with plenty of room on the property for campers..(Racerv hint hint)

The pool will be open, so bring a swim suit if you like or just sun on the deck!

Festivities include riding the great twisty roads of Southern Ohio and Northeastern Kentucky. Breakfast and dinner cooked out doors by the campfire. Relaxing evenings sittin by the fire checking out the stars with other great Org-sters!

So come on down/up and enjoy some Lower Ohio hospitality!

(Any one wishing to come earlier or stay later, just let me know!)

Last edited:

The Midwest MnG has become a traveling meet. This year I am hosting it in Lower Ohio.

Closest town is Ironton, Ohio. (Easy day trip from as far away as Chicago, St Louis, Nash/Knox-ville, Pittsburg or even DC.)

Plenty of room at my house and i will have access to my neighbors Cabin. I will also have tents if anyone wants to camp, with plenty of room on the property for campers..(Racerv hint hint)

The pool will be open, so bring a suit if you like or just sun on the deck!

Festivities include riding the great twisty roads of Southern Ohio and Northeastern Kentucky. Breakfast and dinner cooked out doors by the campfire. Relaxing evenings sittin by the fire checking out the stars with other great Org-sters!

Are suits optional for tanning? ???

Are suits optional for tanning? ???

Do you mean like a Sunday-go-to-Meetin' suit? :laugh: naw...but i do have a tall fence around the pool, so.....tan at your own risk.:whistle:

Thanks for the proof read James!

Last edited:
We haven't planned anything for our anniversary yet, so I am just going to MAKE :whistle: BusaWhipped head your way. :thumbsup:

Aww that so sweet. Our Anniversary is on the 4th so I am sure he will be back by then and we can go do something. Not sure what, we can't decide. :laugh:

You can pretty much count me in for this Nick, especially since I should be living in St. Louis by then. As time get closer I'll be able to confirm the exact dates for sure.:cheerleader: Very nice of you to open up your house and offer your neighbors cabin for a place to crash :thumbsup:

Hope you can make it Brian! Busawhipped and Semi have expressed that they might come also and they live in or near the st louis area. Hook up and ride in!

The pool will be open, so bring a swim suit if you like or just sun on the deck!

I'd love to come down and meet some of you guys!
I'll be staying hooked on this thread to see what transpires?
Cheers

Back