What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

I rode my bike HARDER than usual, I was in the zone shall we say. . . up against a 2012 Repsol Honda CBR1000RR with a lunatic rider on board, a GSXR1100J, KTM 1290 SuperDuke, a Ducati 996, a BMW K1200R, only the Repsol was in front of me after 18 minutes of fast and furious.
GoPro video to follow . . . .

At the watering hole at the start of the ride . . .

IMG_2255.JPG

IMG_2257.JPG

and at the destination pub . . .
IMG_2258.JPG

IMG_2259.JPG

IMG_2261.JPG

IMG_2262.JPG

IMG_2263.JPG

IMG_2264.JPG

IMG_2265.JPG

IMG_2266.JPG

IMG_2267.JPG

IMG_2260.JPG

this one below was at the start out pub . . .
IMG_2256.JPG

Geez, that Ducati looks like it’s falling. Did the Triumph rider wear asbestos pants?
hehe, the guy on that Ducati 996 is a big dude, he has a lot of different bikes, but is mechanically illiterate and knows zip about maintaining his ride. The side stand is bent and the bike is on about 45deg angle lmao!
As for the triumph, I did notice scorched bits of flesh and an odd smell on that pipe lol. Yeah, crazy, looks home made to me, but a nice home made if ya know what I mean.
There was a Harley 'bobber' parked up, NO rear mudguard at all and the riders seat about half inch away from the tread of the tire.
Man those Harley guys are buffoons.

Ha! I surprise myself sometimes with trhe words that pop into mind to describe Harley riders lol . . .

buffoon
bəˈfuːn/
noun
noun: buffoon; plural noun: buffoons
  1. a ridiculous but amusing person; a clown.
Origin
1535273491437.png

mid 16th century: from French bouffon, from Italian buffone, from medieval Latin buffo ‘clown’. Originally recorded as a rare Scots word for a kind of pantomime dance, the term later (late 16th century) denoted a professional jester.

My CBX had a bent side stand when I got it. Took it off, had it heated and straightened and then had the welder, weld a solid steel rod unseen on the inside of the leg. Also had the ‘foot’ grinded a bit to level it. Never bent (bowed) again. Hot leg or not I’ll bet that Triumph was fun to ride.

Kiwi , look's like a serious assembly of serious speed junkie desperado's hardware , all fired up I'm guessing , ready to don the helmets and battle it out..... Only the fastest section of road separating that wild bunch , who dares wins..... crazy times witnessed , lived and survived . All got home , allgood .

No sir, no air hanging. 2 jack stands under the bottom pivot for the motor.... even went up on the front stand and down a few times. Very stable!
did u have a fun time hanging the bike in the air to swap the swingarm? I put an arm on my 02 and that's the last time im working on a motorcycle... what a pita....

Kiwi , look's like a serious assembly of serious speed junkie desperado's hardware , all fired up I'm guessing , ready to don the helmets and battle it out..... Only the fastest section of road separating that wild bunch , who dares wins..... crazy times witnessed , lived and survived . All got home , allgood .
Very well put my ol' Toad mate.
Wait 'til you see the vid, you'll be impressed!
Uploading as we speak . . .

I took a lil 140 miler in n out of the Park this afternoon. Roads are being repaved or repaired just about everywhere outside the park. Ran into four one lane road delays but it wasn’t too bad. Luckily there’s a lot more green forest left than was burned. Still, seeing acres and acres of grey ash covering the forest floor was pretty sad. Bike ran fine as usual and was a blast along the Merced river west of the park on some incredible high speed sweepers. If you screw up you hit the mountain or launch into the rocks in the river. My V1 saved me from a county cop and a highway cop.:cool: But my horn quit working!:D
2E29CC36-5D6E-4CDB-A0CB-7DEAC85FB8A0.jpeg

3CFCFEFD-0D2E-4B8D-AC53-5D723F88BAC9.jpeg

A3C08F83-92D0-4A0B-841B-55460A04F08D.jpeg

I took a lil 140 miler in n out of the Park this afternoon. Roads are being repaved or repaired just about everywhere outside the park. Ran into four one lane road delays but it wasn’t too bad. Luckily there’s a lot more green forest left than was burned. Still, seeing acres and acres of grey ash covering the forest floor was pretty sad. Bike ran fine as usual and was a blast along the Merced river west of the park on some incredible high speed sweepers. If you screw up you hit the mountain or launch into the rocks in the river. My V1 saved me from a county cop and a highway cop.:cool: But my horn quit working!:DView attachment 1584706
View attachment 1584707

View attachment 1584708
Nice pics man, is your bike stock? those pipes . . . eeeek.
Just remember to always stay on your side of the road, minimize potential crashes.

Nice pics man, is your bike stock? those pipes . . . eeeek.
Just remember to always stay on your side of the road, minimize potential crashes.

Yeah stock, it will only do 186...and I got your eeeek rightere!:laugh:

“Just remember to always stay on your side of the road, minimize potential crashes.” Huh?:confused::)

I took a lil 140 miler in n out of the Park this afternoon. Roads are being repaved or repaired just about everywhere outside the park. Ran into four one lane road delays but it wasn’t too bad. Luckily there’s a lot more green forest left than was burned. Still, seeing acres and acres of grey ash covering the forest floor was pretty sad. Bike ran fine as usual and was a blast along the Merced river west of the park on some incredible high speed sweepers. If you screw up you hit the mountain or launch into the rocks in the river. My V1 saved me from a county cop and a highway cop.:cool: But my horn quit working!:DView attachment 1584706
View attachment 1584707

View attachment 1584708
Wow. Thanks for posting

I snap-shotted a few pics off of my latest ride vid for your perusal and viewing pleasure . . . . feel free to use them as screen savers or wallpaper, that's what I did lol!
IMG_2283.JPG

What do ya think? Looks like the perfect shot, but that was actually totally random and worked out so well for parking. . . yeah, I got there first lol.
vlcsnap-2018-08-29-19h45m33s488.png

Below is where I make the pass on my mate . . .
vlcsnap-2018-08-29-19h55m58s387.png

. . . and alongside, poor guy couldn't do anything about it lmao.
vlcsnap-2018-08-29-19h56m19s123.png

I snap-shotted a few pics off of my latest ride vid for your perusal and viewing pleasure . . . . feel free to use them as screen savers or wallpaper, that's what I did lol!View attachment 1584728
What do ya think? Looks like the perfect shot, but that was actually totally random and worked out so well for parking. . . yeah, I got there first lol.
View attachment 1584729
Below is where I make the pass on my mate . . .
View attachment 1584730

. . . and alongside, poor guy couldn't do anything about it lmao.
View attachment 1584731

There is a bug on your lens.

Back