What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

I had a flashing FI light followed by a no start condition, it finally started and ran perfectly after I fiddled with some wires under the seat..

I took it home and un-plugged, cleaned and re-plugged all the Bazzaz plugs...so far it is running very, very strong...(knock on wood).

New tire came in today. Getting ready to do my first tire mount using the zip-tie and spoon method. I dont have a tire machine but have some experiance using others tire machines to mount my tires. As easy as some of the guys on the youtube vids make it look, I'm hoping it wont be too tough:super:
20180820_204126.jpg

Can I ask, what model ISO grips are they, what bar ends are you using and are they a direct fit to the helibars?

I only ask as they look good and I have them on my boulevard and love em.
Thanks
They are the ISO universal grips. The bar ends are the stock bars ends. They screw in to the helibars no problem but ya gonna need a washer between the bar end and the grip on the throttle cuz it will be too tight. What I did was add a spacer and am going to add a O ring as well. Then it works as a cheap throttle lock :). A credit card to space it and then some threadlocker would work too. I bought the matching throttle lock for the ISO grips but I needed to drill the Helibars to 5/8 to make them fit. I might still do it but for now this works well.

They are the ISO universal grips. The bar ends are the stock bars ends. They screw in to the helibars no problem but ya gonna need a washer between the bar end and the grip on the throttle cuz it will be too tight. What I did was add a spacer and am going to add a O ring as well. Then it works as a cheap throttle lock :). A credit card to space it and then some threadlocker would work too. I bought the matching throttle lock for the ISO grips but I needed to drill the Helibars to 5/8 to make them fit. I might still do it but for now this works well.

Awesome - thanks for the heads up. I have just ordered a set of helibars. I'll grab a set of the universal iso now and fit all at the same time. much better than my "foam over the oem" ones I have on now.

Cheers :)

I got her out and rode her into the hills and she got bug turd all over her !!View attachment 1584621

But it was a much needed soothing experience for toads therapy .View attachment 1584625
the bike is saying "Please toad... I would really enjoy 15 pounds of boost for my birthday" u ever consider lowering the front a little.. it would look spectacular, and I don't think it would ruin handling... love the color.

Back