What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

I'll happily trade you for the white fairings.

I'm doing a fresh coat of black for a new theme I'm doing with it.
I really like your idea! Mine are not perfect, but I guess it wouldn’t matter if it has some scratches, since you are just painting them anyways.

I stopped by Race Tech Inc. in Corona California today to get the Busa's settings "Dialed In." We talked about me and my riding styles and habits for about 15-20 minutes before they got to work on setting things in order. What a great and highly professional crew!
Si, where they able to get it right without changing to heavier springs and such? What’s your weight?

I really like your idea! Mine are not perfect, but I guess it wouldn’t matter if it has some scratches, since you are just painting them anyways.

I wouldnt paint the white ones. I'd acquire a new set. Mine has a few scratches on the side where the previous owner tipped it over.

I wouldnt paint the white ones. I'd acquire a new set. Mine has a few scratches on the side where the previous owner tipped it over.
Mine was the same, but I bought an OEM side fairing and on the rear turn signal pod, I just touched it up and bought a new set of “GSX1300R” decals to put over the touched up area.

Mine was the same, but I bought an OEM side fairing and on the rear turn signal pod, I just touched it up and bought a new set of “GSX1300R” decals to put over the touched up area.

20180818_095504.jpg

Only damage to mine. Sent you a PM.

Back