What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

Took a little early morning stroll. The stinking Florida rain closed in quickly. We also have a hurricane headed our way:( it’s forecasted not to hit us directly but, it’s still to early to be 100% sure. Regardless we’ll get some serious weather.

Went for a short but spirited ride today, ended up in Mennonite country...I even got waved to by the kids in the back of the wagon...seeing a yellow and black bike like a Hayabusa must be pretty foreign to them.

I normally pull in the clutch and coast by the buggies so I don't spook the horses. I think they (the people in the buggy-not the horses) appreciate this.

Came home, washed, waxed and cleaned and oiled the chain.
Sounds like a nice Saturday:)

Took a little early morning stroll. The stinking Florida rain closed in quickly. We also have a hurricane headed our way:( it’s forecasted not to hit us directly but, it’s still to early to be 100% sure. Regardless we’ll get some serious weather.
Be safe down there....
I have a sister in Sarasota and I always worry about her when it comes to weather.

Haven't been riding the Busa much these days. I got early this morning and changed the oil and gave her a good washing. Then I went out for a very fast ride. This bike is just plain amazing.

I was worried that getting on the bike after riding the BMW all summer would really expose the Busa's faults. At first the riding position felt a bit extreme. But after 5-10 minutes I was back in sync with the Busa and it was good to be home. That engine is so amazing. Power and control, nothing like it. The BMW has maybe the worse throttle I have ever used, you twist and twist and wait and wait!

What a thrilling bike. Suzuki should be shot for letting this bike fall behind the pack like it has.
Busa and Beemer.jpg

I’ve been thinking about trading the busa in on a jet ski to “ride” it to work. I’m sick and tired of this rain. The only time I’m happy about it is when I see my water bill, since sprinklers have been off for months.

I’ve been thinking about trading the busa in on a jet ski to “ride” it to work. I’m sick and tired of this rain. The only time I’m happy about it is when I see my water bill, since sprinklers have been off for months.
I know the feeling, seems like we’re getting more rain than the normal average

Haven't been riding the Busa much these days. I got early this morning and changed the oil and gave her a good washing. Then I went out for a very fast ride. This bike is just plain amazing.

I was worried that getting on the bike after riding the BMW all summer would really expose the Busa's faults. At first the riding position felt a bit extreme. But after 5-10 minutes I was back in sync with the Busa and it was good to be home. That engine is so amazing. Power and control, nothing like it. The BMW has maybe the worse throttle I have ever used, you twist and twist and wait and wait!

What a thrilling bike. Suzuki should be shot for letting this bike fall behind the pack like it has.View attachment 1585038
Nice lookin’ bike. Liking the two tone grey and dark blue!

I have good rain gear and tires with excellent wet traction. This is only because I dont have a car.
The humidity is what sucks...we've had many days of high humidity here this summer but little rain...before I know it, the winter will be here.
Yep, can’t wait!! I love the winter season! My favorite time of the year by far:) But, being a Floridian, our winters are mild compared to up north. (Only seen snow twice here in FL)

Back