What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

You know at 100kmh on clocks , you do real 94 kmh with stock gear setting and new tire
I use on my '00 18T/40T + 190/55serie/17 , clocks on 140kmh GPS 141kmh still love it .
If i have 5000 km's on rear tire i know it can't be 100% , so drive real km's slower
“So drive real kms slower”
What the hell?
You’re on a Busa man, not a 250 lmao!

DME 1/2" offset trees and Pro Street cut forks are installed. Holy moly, can you say low??

20200229_184316.jpg

20200229_184320.jpg

HI. Are the trees positive or negative offset ? Are you going to short neck the bike? Turbo? What HP you looking for?
The trees are bringing in the front wheel closer to the engine, so I have more weight over the front wheel and I can push the back out further. No short neck, just opted not to. It is turbo, and as for HP I'm looking for whatever the track can hold ;-) . I'll be posting a build thread soon of all the details, but as you can see, still have lots to put together..

So far it has done 90% of that. The pain has shifted to a different location but I know it’s caused by position. Need to work on core strength and not lean so heavy on the bars.
I will see this summer if I go the same route as you did...(maybe a different manufacturer though).

I might go the route Bryan did with the Speigler set up.

The trees are bringing in the front wheel closer to the engine, so I have more weight over the front wheel and I can push the back out further. No short neck, just opted not to. It is turbo, and as for HP I'm looking for whatever the track can hold ;-) . I'll be posting a build thread soon of all the details, but as you can see, still have lots to put together..
Hi ColdBusa. Are you setting up for drag or LSR? I am short neck and rake out 5 degrees for longer wheel base and more room for the turbo. I have a 6 to 12 inch arm for LSR I will it at 6 over. I am looking for around 1000HP but can always turn it down. Guy extended his neck out 8 inches.

Big day in the shop today. Changed all fluids in the Busa as well as the plugs. Cleaned the air filter, lubricated the chain and pivot points. Wiped her down and tucked her back in under the cover.

CRF 450 got a new plug and the valves checked as well as all the bearings cleaned and lubricated. All spokes checked and torqued. New break fluid as well as a coolant change. Oil and air filter were already new.

YZ250F New plug, rear pivot points cleaned and lubricated. Spokes checked and torqued. Brake fluid and coolant changed. Triple tree pulled apart and steering bearings ordered. Oil and air filter are new.

Harley will get some love tomorrow. Now we just need some nice weather to go ride.

Pictures of said bikes or we know you were cranking it to man on man p0rn

Back