What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

Looking forward to seeing that. Curious about wrap, I have a project bike that I am considering wrapping.

I'm eager to start it too. Going to order the wrap next weekend. Going to finish pulling all of the OE graphics tonight and remove all of the residue. When I get home tomorrow, I'm going to clean it real well and wax it.

Installed the return spring on my brake pedal. I’m not sure why I feel like this driven lever has so much more travel than the OEM setup. Almost as if the brakes needed bleeding, but they don’t.

View attachment 1601938
I have the same feeling with my Arata rearsets. I am thinking of shortening the push rod on the rear master, I like my rear brake to have a short travel.

This is the color I'm going with for anyone who was wondering.

Ok, How come @GAmedic can go with red and I can't? You guys gave me crap for thinking about Ducati Red on my Busa build. I'm starting to think you guys are prejudice against phat boyz! :crazy:

BTW: That is a sweet red. What car is it?

GT3RS. If you look up 3M lipstick red on YouTube, you'll see the video this came from.

I have the same feeling with my Arata rearsets. I am thinking of shortening the push rod on the rear master, I like my rear brake to have a short travel.
What?? Shortening the push rod will only change the position of the brake pedal/lever... it’s a bit like putting a longer con rod on the crank to give it a longer stroke, ahhhhh nah!!
It ain’t gonna shorten the stroke/travel at the tip of the pedal.
Now if you shorten the distance from the pivot of the lever to the end of the lever, that will reduce travel.....

Back