What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

I need some suggestions please I think I crossed threaded the screws
I’ll check the screws tomo I have spare ones if you need and I will tell you what tap will repair your holes.
If you don’t need to run lowered in the front I also have my oem triple clamp if you want, you can run your HeliBars without issue with that.

My tail and undertail are on.

99C97DD6-297E-4454-ADDB-8B69B2CE3515.jpeg

5E10BD9C-FECA-476B-9432-A44E68F1BF03.jpeg

08DA0DB4-8AE0-4723-ADAB-7779EFAA2E9E.jpeg

63D65745-7096-4F99-96A3-58B85C8954A9.jpeg

D9534B08-A4ED-4DC0-9648-E74C1CC89D8C.jpeg

EA772992-9CB4-4354-A948-9476B4190E0B.jpeg

57C26940-9045-4E40-811C-AAE7D9D8627A.jpeg

Looks like you're gonna have to 'get a bloke in' to sort that one my friend!
Wow! looks very . . . blue.
The led's look amazing and all the blue accents really set it off!
Must look fantastic in the flesh . . .
Lookin'good mate, you must be champin' at the bit now, with summer days just around the corner, do you have a regular group or ridin' buddy to go riding with?
I'm going to a bike show tomorrow and the ride there will be hectic to say the least.
At least a hundred bikes will go and it's a 50 mile ride each way around some great roads with a lot of variety, fast straights, technical corners, great scenery, fast sweepers etc etc.
I will be posting pics for your perusal :race:

I’ll check the screws tomo I have spare ones if you need and I will tell you what tap will repair your holes.
If you don’t need to run lowered in the front I also have my oem triple clamp if you want, you can run your HeliBars without issue with that.

Im good, I appreciate that bro I ordered a lower aftermarket Yana shiki gently used upper triple tree mount looks like 2 bolts holds that how much labor do you thinks involved installing the triple tree upper and helibars and the brake and clutch I will post a picture of my triple that shipping fro California

Screenshot_20190425-163057_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20190425-171837_eBay.jpg

Im good, I appreciate that bro I ordered a lower aftermarket Yana shiki gently used upper triple tree mount looks like 2 bolts holds that how much labor do you thinks involved installing the triple tree upper and helibars and the brake and clutch I will post a picture of my triple that shipping fro California

View attachment 1598161

View attachment 1598162
I my mechanic should be able to just take 4 screws on the to and mount it to my old set up instead of pulling the existing one off the fork and putting the new one on the forks what do you guys think

I my mechanic should be able to just take 4 screws on the to and mount it to my old set up instead of pulling the existing one off the fork and putting the new one on the forks what do you guys think
If I understand you correctly no, you don’t have to remove upper triple tree, the aftermarket riser should bolt up to it. Sorry you are having issues. I know how frustrated I get when things go sideways.

I'll attach pictures via phone after writing this out . Many years ago I had acquired a B king radial master from @mabupa . It was very nice , and a upgrade from 2014 oem master in power . It also felt better . ISHOC put on a group buy of Bi Color ASV levers . Scar aka Tom was able to get ASV to make a single Bi color lever for me in B king fitment . Why not both you may ask . Well I already had a ASV long in polished clutch lever from a fall the previous year that broke the stock lever .
I enjoyed playing mind games at dealers when asked why two different colored lever . I would reply its helps me remember clutch , and brake sides . Just started riding last month ;) Oh the looks were priceless !

Fast forward some @fallenarch doing his 10 year freshen up let his current brake set up go for Free ! well not exactly free , but @ that price it is one super deal for the member who snatched up those Brembo parts .
@mabupa Already had a Brembo RCS19 brake master .
So what does this sly guy do ? he sends the RCS19 to me . All the while I had no clue till a text . Hey bud i'm sending you something . let me know it gets there . That day arrives , and nothing . He sends me a message it was delivered . Nope not here . Then he tells me what it is :( turns out one number off on home address . So a walk down to end of my street produces a Brembo RCS19 radial master cylinder .
Yesterday the tinted brembo brake cup arrived so I installed everything last night .
Have not ridden it yet , but WOW I can hear the Calipers bite the rotor now . Feel is amazing .

So a BIG THANK YOU = @fallenarch aka Willie . and @mabupa aka Miguel !

I feel badly you purchased same parts over & over If I have something you need in the future let me know on me. Sorry I didn't know what you were trying to do. You need to make friends with someone by you who likes working on stuff. Fallen is right $ stacks up for labor, always cost more than it should; definitely more than you are comfortable with!

I'll attach pictures via phone after writing this out . Many years ago I had acquired a B king radial master from @mabupa . It was very nice , and a upgrade from 2014 oem master in power . It also felt better . ISHOC put on a group buy of Bi Color ASV levers . Scar aka Tom was able to get ASV to make a single Bi color lever for me in B king fitment . Why not both you may ask . Well I already had a ASV long in polished clutch lever from a fall the previous year that broke the stock lever .
I enjoyed playing mind games at dealers when asked why two different colored lever . I would reply its helps me remember clutch , and brake sides . Just started riding last month ;) Oh the looks were priceless !

Fast forward some @fallenarch doing his 10 year freshen up let his current brake set up go for Free ! well not exactly free , but @ that price it is one super deal for the member who snatched up those Brembo parts .
@mabupa Already had a Brembo RCS19 brake master .
So what does this sly guy do ? he sends the RCS19 to me . All the while I had no clue till a text . Hey bud i'm sending you something . let me know it gets there . That day arrives , and nothing . He sends me a message it was delivered . Nope not here . Then he tells me what it is :( turns out one number off on home address . So a walk down to end of my street produces a Brembo RCS19 radial master cylinder .
Yesterday the tinted brembo brake cup arrived so I installed everything last night .
Have not ridden it yet , but WOW I can hear the Calipers bite the rotor now . Feel is amazing .

So a BIG THANK YOU = @fallenarch aka Willie . and @mabupa aka Miguel !
Very soon we are going to have to change the name from Fallen to Risen. Cause he seems to rise above normal expectations & takes no credit for the things he does/passes on to others in need. This is highest obtainable level of selflessness:super: when you do for others simple for the act of doing & nothing else even if only you know what you did or why.

Whilst doing my chain this morning, I looked at my tail stock and wondered if I need to put something there to break up the black a little. I was thinking about putting the GSX1300R decal back in gold. Tried to get the 1340 decals with yellow in it but I can't find them...I guess I could get a set made locally....

https://www.amazon.ca/Decal-Story-E...abusa+decal&qid=1556391237&s=gateway&sr=8-107

Not really sure as it is pretty clean looking without anything.. decisions, decisions.....

Hayabusa1 011.jpg

Back