What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

Whilst doing my chain this morning, I looked at my tail stock and wondered if I need to put something there to break up the black a little. I was thinking about putting the GSX1300R decal back in gold. Tried to get the 1340 decals with yellow in it but I can't find them...I guess I could get a set made locally....

Not really sure as it is pretty clean looking without anything.. decisions, decisions.....

View attachment 1598277

1340 X 2 Decals Vinyl Stickers Suzuki GSX-R Stickers two GSXR PAIR (1.2" X 8", Red 031) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LXDJ1KU/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_5YlXCbXJMCEC0

What about a yellow hollow frame 1340 to break it up but not take away from the sleek black?

Last edited:
I added a Yoshimura oil cap. I am not expecting huge gains but I am sure it added at least 5HP. Also a ram mount for phone so now I can play Angry Birds and look for Pokémon while riding.
View attachment 1598213

View attachment 1598214
You're going to need to get her on the dyno with the oil cap mod. Looks nice, all kidding aside. I like the allen head on that cap, might have to look for that do you have a link?

Last edited:
Damnit if I had your address I was going to order you a set as a surprise >_<

I very much appreciate the thought and offer.....that is very generous.

I think they will break up the black a bit and add a bit of yellow to carry the color through.

Thanks for the link, Amazon.ca doesn't carry them.

Very soon we are going to have to change the name from Fallen to Risen. Cause he seems to rise above normal expectations & takes no credit for the things he does/passes on to others in need. This is highest obtainable level of selflessness:super: when you do for others simple for the act of doing & nothing else even if only you know what you did or why.
Well that's taking it a bit far but thanks. I am extremely lucky in many ways right now, and when so much goes well for you, just buying stuff gets a little old actually. Sharing the good fortune has made the 10 year upgrade much more fun.

I will post pictures when it is done...sometime mid May.

I also picked up a set of black 12" SUZUKI decals for the lower fairing-I will see how they look.
Yup, I'm liking that too. Can't wait to see it. I added the Suzuki to the swingarm. Partly because I like a race bike feel to the aesthetics, but also because the single sided Yoshi leaves a lot of plain area on the left rear side of the bike. Not sure if I'll keep that this time though.

I very much appreciate the thought and offer.....that is very generous.

I think they will break up the black a bit and add a bit of yellow to carry the color through.

Thanks for the link, Amazon.ca doesn't carry them.
They really screw you over there !
Can’t wait to see how they look

Yup, I'm liking that too. Can't wait to see it. I added the Suzuki to the swingarm. Partly because I like a race bike feel to the aesthetics, but also because the single sided Yoshi leaves a lot of plain area on the left rear side of the bike. Not sure if I'll keep that this time though.
The decal placed there is a good idea too...

You're going to need to get her on the dyno with the oil cap mod. Looks nice, all kidding aside. I like the allen head on that cap, might have to look for that do you have a link?
Just checked the listing on EBay, but it was removed. However a quick search for “yoshimura oil” showed lots for around $40. I know expensive for a little thing but it makes me feel good when I look at it. Also for $40 it didn’t even come with an O ring! Had to pop it off my old plastic one.

20190427_183601.jpg

Installed my helibars thanks to @Lodi
20190427_183554.jpg

Then got my saddlemen seat put on
20190427_183611.jpg

Then finished the day with a full wash and wax

Back