What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

Yes bro , in reality not necessary , unless you want more adjustability on lever bite . This can be adjusted now from normal street , to race aggressive , so is desirable for this , but your RCS is already a great functioning pump . I and others love this stuff , and perfect excuse to upgrade to this to try out the 19 over my 17 .
Cool deal! You should order some of those fancy quick disconnect lines to go with it and give us a review on the lines :thumbsup:

If these work as good as they look for $10 bucks, I might have to get @sixpack577 a bear. Lol! I remembered that my iso grips had a spare throttle tube, so I just pulled that one out and used it with new grips. Made it all a 10minute job.

View attachment 1596620

View attachment 1596621

Guess I’ll owe him a beer too. Installed the same on mine this weekend, along with a heated grip kit I bought from c10.

Cool deal! You should order some of those fancy quick disconnect lines to go with it and give us a review on the lines :thumbsup:
I will just refit new crush washers and fit this straight up to my existing fren tubo carbon lines / aluminum fittings , real light weight setup . I would like that trickest setup if I was running the FGR 300 series superbike fork , and monoblocs , but I cannot ever see that happening bro !! I do dream about it though , I love that exotic hardware , but out of my price range , I am pretty happy with what I got for now !!:):thumbsup:

Yes bro , in reality not necessary , unless you want more adjustability on lever bite . This can be adjusted now from normal street , to race aggressive , so is desirable for this , but your RCS is already a great functioning pump . I and others love this stuff , and perfect excuse to upgrade to this to try out the 19 over my 17 .
My feelings exactly. The old RCS has a lot of adjustability, you just have to stop and get a screw driver to do it. For road use, I agree with Road totally this is not necessary. Now if you didn't have the old RCS and were going from a stock pump to Brembo, maybe more reasonable. Soon Toad and I will have some impressions for all of you out there thinking about this mod.

Got a new front tire today. Ran the old one a little low for to long. But it was in the bike when I bought it and have put 12,000 in the last 2.5 years on the rear tire. The front is unknown.
Was not sure what to go with so went with another pilot 2.

71B7FC5B-E09A-4B23-A32E-12D3F8452E34.jpeg

56EB9F7F-4ACF-4DB6-A82E-940D9B063AC4.jpeg

Needle arrived, so disassembled shock, installed everything filled with oils and reassembled. Ow just need to figure out where to go to get it recharged with nitrogen View attachment 1589929
How did this work to release the gas? Does something else attach to the brass adapter ?Would a regular needle do the same thing? We aren't filling it with the needle so asking if i need to buy this needle.

How did this work to release the gas? Does something else attach to the brass adapter ?Would a regular needle do the same thing? We aren't filling it with the needle so asking if i need to buy this needle.
Worked great and I didn’t attached anything to it. I just pushed it in and released the nitrogen. Regular needle might work, but not sure how strong those are.

Finally getting warm enough to work in the garage again. So I am trying to find a home for the Hella Sharptone Horns I bought. I was initially going to do the Red Supertones but they are even bigger and a little higher pitched. So I spent a bunch of time mocking up possible locations for them and the relay wiring harness yesterday. This pic was one iteration, though they would be facing outwards in this location rather than as I have them shown here. I didnt like this arrangement so I am still mocking up. Leaning towards having them both mounted on the right side with one horizontally above the intake tube. Work in progress, but man these puppies are LOUD!

Also have an MRA Vario Shield ready to fit up as soon as I get it all back together.

Capture.JPG

Worked great and I didn’t attached anything to it. I just pushed it in and released the nitrogen. Regular needle might work, but not sure how strong those are.
Okay so yes almost any regular needle will work you don't have to spend $29 to release the nitrogen. I used a 25 guage with needle tube, only i removed the plunger. Really wasn't that much gas or pressure could have used just the needle alone no Bull. No need to wait on a special needle to take shock apart.

Okay so yes almost any regular needle will work you don't have to spend $29 to release the nitrogen. I used a 25 guage with needle tube, only i removed the plunger. Really wasn't that much gas or pressure could have used just the needle alone no Bull. No need to wait on a special needle to take shock apart.
There sure isn’t much in that tiny bladder. That’s great for people to know that is possible to do it on the cheap. I bought the needle to fill other shocks I had planned on doing that I wasn’t going to upgrade to a shradder valve like mine and needed to fill with at least plain air to get everything seated, before filling with nitrogen. You said you are installing a shradder valve, correct?

There sure isn’t much in that tiny bladder. That’s great for people to know that is possible to do it on the cheap. I bought the needle to fill other shocks I had planned on doing that I wasn’t going to upgrade to a shradder valve like mine and needed to fill with at least plain air to get everything seated, before filling with nitrogen. You said you are installing a shradder valve, correct?
Yes bought all the parts you listed for me waiting on the gold valve. What did you use to compress that 14.5 spring? Looking at motion pro press since racetech is over 3 bills.

Yes bought all the parts you listed for me waiting on the gold valve. What did you use to compress that 14.5 spring? Looking at motion pro press since racetech is over 3 bills.
I loosened up the preload ring all the way back and used two ratchet straps. I don’t recommend it though, you have to be really careful.

Back