What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

Just got a delivery on Sunday .... that is a rare event in itself !! These are the CNC Racing Carbon reservoirs that arrived today and also got a few days previous , a new ti swingarm pivot axle . The axle came from a machinist in Canada , who is making a heap of trick components for drag racing Busa and a lot of other machines . Goes under the banner of UNIT5 , can be found on instagram and facebook if you are on those . I got some other bits
IMG_20190310_130126.jpg

and pieces coming soon from UNIT5 , will post em as I get them . The axle complete with aluminum components comes in at 360 grams , 321 grams without nuts . The steel stocker runs 527 grams without the nuts etc.
Will be fitting up the reservoirs Monday , the pivot will be banked with my other ti axles for now .

Just got a delivery on Sunday .... that is a rare event in itself !! These are the CNC Racing Carbon reservoirs that arrived today and also got a few days previous , a new ti swingarm pivot axle . The axle came from a machinist in Canada , who is making a heap of trick components for drag racing Busa and a lot of other machines . Goes under the banner of UNIT5 , can be found on instagram and facebook if you are on those . I got some other bits View attachment 1595763

and pieces coming soon from UNIT5 , will post em as I get them . The axle complete with aluminum components comes in at 360 grams , 321 grams without nuts . The steel stocker runs 527 grams without the nuts etc.
Will be fitting up the reservoirs Monday , the pivot will be banked with my other ti axles for now .
Omg I need those like yesterday!! Amazing toad!! I like carbon fiber almost as much as I love blue!!

Hi. I think I am a member, but not hooked. I will use aluminium when I can, better yet plastic bolts when they will work.
You Mike , you are our President !! @c10 is our official Club Spokesman , and @jeffgordons24 is our No.1 Titanium Homeboy !! Me , well I've been addicted to ' Ti ' since early nineties , for me , this club has been a long time coming !!

Back