What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

The 2009 gray and silver was that a US color? I have never seen one.
Yes. I had never seen the color in person, until parts started arriving for mine. Lol!

A491F073-F494-43B0-92BA-9E6D55C3FDD9.jpeg

The metallic grey is amazing isn’t it?? Pics do not begin to do it justice.
Damn I am excited to see your bike Miguel hurry up please.
You said it best! I fell even more in love after holding this gas tank in my hands. I’m as excited as you are, but I had a problem with a seller on eBay and returned the nose fairing due to inaccurate description, so ended up ordering a new nose from mama suki and they are saying it won’t arrive until the 18th:(. I should have my customs race ready dash panels by then, since they are in Miami and I’m in the Tampa area, so UPS can normally make it happen overnight.

Thanks toad! It sure looks classy in these “clothes”. Can’t wait to get the rest of my parts.
Going to def set off your rims as well. I still have to get my nose and tail fairings in OEM as well. I have the tank and 2 side fairings. As happy as I was with the aftermarket fairings, the silver couldnt compare to the OEM paint.
Eventually I want to purchase a LE 2006 frame to swap my parts on to. I hate the silver frame

Going to def set off your rims as well. I still have to get my nose and tail fairings in OEM as well. I have the tank and 2 side fairings. As happy as I was with the aftermarket fairings, the silver couldnt compare to the OEM paint.
Eventually I want to purchase a LE 2006 frame to swap my parts on to. I hate the silver frame
Forum member semi stripped his 2005 and powder coated it black. That would be cheap for you to do.

Forum member semi stripped his 2005 and powder coated it black. That would be cheap for you to do.
I have been considering that as well and then I don’t have to change Reggie and insurance. It’s just intimidating to think of stripping it down to nothing lol.
Atleast with another frame it’s a side by side swap 1 to 1 take it off and put it on.

After scoring a correct part number ecu, 2x
keys and tank lock, seat lock, ignition lock and matching immobiliser I decided to swap everything over. Wow...The ignition lock and immobiliser are a right royal pain the rear to replace.. Hopefully tomorrow after a coolant flush again and new thermostat, she'll be as good as new.

20190308_182628-275x489.jpg

20190308_182631-275x489.jpg

Message_1552030065735-275x489.jpg

Back