What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

The bolts ( 80 mm) given to me by Race Ti UK fit my suspension link ;)

DSC_2097.JPG

DSC_2096.JPG

DSC_2095.JPG

DSC_2098.JPG

DSC_2094.JPG

HI. How much lighter are they? Do you have a link to the guy with the swingarm pievet bolt.? cost ?
The reservoirs stand alone are not lighter than the Brembo plastic reservoirs setup , but are overall including the small stainless bracket , very close . Really , they did tidy and trick up the cot pit , for similar overall weight .
The axle pivot is US$250 , the bloke UNIT5 also makes a rear and front axle ( gen ? have to ask ) , I think you can contact him through Instagram or Facebook . Even if you do not have the above accounts , you can still view his instagram pictures and just have a look at his great work . I was given a contact from a friend , so I will get back with best contact method , please bear with me .

To my surprise, the parts that were scheduled for the 18th of this month, were delivered today. :thumbsup:!! I got to work and installed the nose fairing. I forgot how much I hate removing the nose :banghead:!!!!! That’s it for the night, because I need to go to bed. Tomorrow I might do the fender and then will just be a matter of waiting on William at race ready to ship my color matched dash panels. He messaged me on Sunday and said my panels were being painted.

7D201F23-11FE-4E5B-B941-7F20FFEF48FC.jpeg

F1E4125F-2608-43C4-8817-FB0077CD9027.jpeg

D7D6D3BD-CF94-4F0F-8F73-D3E2DB52CA1D.jpeg

1930CAE4-4534-468E-A0CE-0B1571E43C8A.jpeg

5B9A2127-40A5-4502-8B54-0AC76E1C9EFD.jpeg

676D9C45-ACCF-4423-A506-FD0A4856C862.jpeg

I thought that abba sky lift was supposed to as good as any lift table??

I have a Bursig(attaches to the bike very similiar to the Abba), and it is excellent.
The only drawback is that it makes it hard to access the front sprocket cover, but that can be done on the ground.
A friend of mine has a lift table, and it is very usefull, but I'de buy a Skylift or Bursig over the table. As there is no way to remove forks or front wheel on a table. At least without some type of suspended straps, jack, and some type of rigging.
I also find the tables only useful for short people(no disrespect), and that what I wanted to work on still required me to bend down(even at 5'10"), or not be able to roll close enough on a stool.
I'de still buy a table at the right price, but unless you've used them, and have a planned use for one, you may want to try other options first.
I can remove a sprocket cover quickly on the kickstand(if need be), otherwise, my gen2 and Bking were up on the Bursig in a matter of seconds, and the bike could easily be rolled anywhere and out of the way.
Find what best suits YOUR personal needs before you buy.
Bursigs and Skylifts roll into a corner, a table needs a pretty permanent home and takes up alot more room.

To my surprise, the parts that were scheduled for the 18th of this month, were delivered today. :thumbsup:!! I got to work and installed the nose fairing. I forgot how much I hate removing the nose :banghead:!!!!! That’s it for the night, because I need to go to bed. Tomorrow I might do the fender and then will just be a matter of waiting on William at race ready to ship my color matched dash panels. He messaged me on Sunday and said my panels were being painted.

View attachment 1595874

View attachment 1595875

View attachment 1595876

View attachment 1595877

View attachment 1595878

View attachment 1595879
LOOKS BEAUTIFUL MIGUEL!

Back