What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

Just did about a 150 miles RT to knowhere looking for a set of Goretex winter gloves. Bike Shops round here are just about useless though! Good day for a ride anyway ~40 degrees and cloudy, no rain.

I have some winter gloves by Bilt that I got from Cycle Gear. Work great unless its below freezing. Then I just slip on my heated glove liners and get back on the bike.

I have some winter gloves by Bilt that I got from Cycle Gear. Work great unless its below freezing. Then I just slip on my heated glove liners and get back on the bike.
I have heated grips, and I have a set of Aerostitch "Triple Digit" Rain covers for when it gets really wet. I am just looking for an all in one insulated Gore-tex winter glove. Tried on some Klim Snowmobile gloves that I really liked. Not as protective as my Held's but they fit good. Really just trying to refine my gear selection for the Winter rides.

Galfer rear rotor arrived and I was pleasantly surprised to see that it even came in the original packaging. Was not expecting that. I mounted it with my ugly OEM bolts, until the pretty titanium ones arrive from the UK.View attachment 1590140
View attachment 1590141
Wow Miguel im disappointed you did not wipe the wheel down with pledge before the photo was taken .
There is a tear in my eye for how dirty , and mistreated those OZ wheels are . I send my adoption forms over promptly to give them a good home on Ram Jam ;)

Wow Miguel im disappointed you did not wipe the wheel down with pledge before the photo was taken .
There is a tear in my eye for how dirty , and mistreated those OZ wheels are . I send my adoption forms over promptly to give them a good home on Ram Jam ;)
:hide: yeah, I’ve been neglecting the bikes beauty sessions the last few weeks, but they’ll be getting some love this weekend. The busa is pretty dirty from the shock swap as well, but she’ll be back to her former glory by Saturday. Lol!
Ram Jam would definitely look good wearing a set of OZs. :thumbsup:

Bryan got my rear rotor but can't find new bolts in red or another color. I want something more than ti or at least with some color match 4 that price. Did go ti for sprocket though. Any ideas ? Does anyone make nice axels for busa could locate.

Cleaned chain that will be removing, makes a lot of sense i know. Removed the stock front rotor that has 12k + on it & was surprised after cleaning it up to find no real wear. I have never changed it expected ski slope teeth. Think oe is sunstar anyway also heavy-duty thickness. Nice to see.

20181220_164844.jpg

Bryan got my rear rotor but can't find new bolts in red or another color. I want something more than ti or at least with some color match 4 that price. Did go ti for sprocket though. Any ideas ? Does anyone make nice axels for busa could locate.
What about purple haze? Pro-bolt doesn’t have any red Ti, but they do have purple

Nastee if your into a little work spin your stock bolts in a drill to clean up head , wipe with rubbing alcohol or paint prep . Paint them rattle can . but do three or four light coats for coverage . let cure several days before installing . Did my wifes rotor bolts this way in black .

Hi all. Ordered ARP 1/2 inch studs and APE manual cam chain tensioner pro series. I am leaving for Florida to pick up 7 bikes for my job. Then a stop in North Carolina for a stop at DME to pick up my fuel system parts. And a hole lot of info.
HI. sixpack577.Yes we buy bikes and cars and sell them. I have bough over 2000 bikes. where I work do about $3,000,000.00 a year. That is with parts and repairs. In my thread MY VERY SLOW BUILD I think there are photos of our showroom.

Thanks have used it 3 times now guess it works. Put it on for original owner when i use to work on his bike. Along with a stunt cage that I hated & took off after i bought it.

Nastee if your into a little work spin your stock bolts in a drill to clean up head , wipe with rubbing alcohol or paint prep . Paint them rattle can . but do three or four light coats for coverage . let cure several days before installing . Did my wifes rotor bolts this way in black .
Ornament

20181222_140026.jpg

Back