What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

Pulled my engine. Next up APE studs, new head gasket and reinstall.

A90DBCD9-6EF8-47A2-AD68-A3E4168728E5.jpeg

Galfer rear rotor arrived and I was pleasantly surprised to see that it even came in the original packaging. Was not expecting that. I mounted it with my ugly OEM bolts, until the pretty titanium ones arrive from the UK.View attachment 1590140
View attachment 1590141

Oh yeah, if I saw your bike, first thing I would notice would be those "ugly stock bolts" holding the rear rotor on...really jumps out at ya, lmao!
c10 and the Toad are ruining you! and now you've all got me looking at titanium bolts...and I don't even own a bike!
(how light can I make a 1k? hmmmm)
Now go park that eyesore in your garage til your bolts show up and make it presenatble again.

Oh yeah, if I saw your bike, first thing I would notice would be those "ugly stock bolts" holding the rear rotor on...really jumps out at ya, lmao!
c10 and the Toad are ruining you! and now you've all got me looking at titanium bolts...and I don't even own a bike!
(how light can I make a 1k? hmmmm)
Now go park that eyesore in your garage til your bolts show up and make it presenatble again.
:rofl:!! Just do like @ROADTOAD1340 and start stacking up new and spare parts for your future bike.

I love you guys

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle...er-buell-honda-kawasaki-suzuki-triumph-yamaha

I found it. Is it just one lever? Or both?

Hayabusa GSX1300R 2001-2009 <- thats not an issue right?
An idot with a newer bike put them on without adjusting them at all and hit the windscreen with the lever and dropped the poor bike, (hey the bike can't choose it's owner) and tried to sue ASV so they just took off those years for self protection but they fit fine. I just put GA's part numbers on my 15 and fits perfect. :thumbsup:

But, for street riding wouldn’t the drawback to these pads be the possibility that they might be tad grabby unless they’re warm? Track use is quite different from street use as (Extreme Pro denotes) as the brakes are exercised (heated up) over and over frequently, unlike normal street riding. I’d prefer not having any surprises when I hit the brakes and the standard HH pads work very very well. I know of an experiment where a small police department tried those type of pads on four of their cars and they did stop shorter but only when they had recently been used. When they were cold they grabbed to the point of locking up.
The cops probably used metallic not ceramic, metallic causes problems on the street because of just what you said (cold temp no workie)

Jeff, I have to tell you I love this thing! I wish I joined you guys early on and not in my 30s. I have put 1200 miles on it so far and its an absolutely amazing machine!
Yeah what a shame you waited till you were sooo old :moon: Bahahaha (in twenty years you will get the joke Bud)

An idot with a newer bike put them on without adjusting them at all and hit the windscreen with the lever and dropped the poor bike, (hey the bike can't choose it's owner) and tried to sue ASV so they just took off those years for self protection but they fit fine. I just put GA's part numbers on my 15 and fits perfect. :thumbsup:

Huh good to know.

Back