Tell your bogus bike stories you hear.....

Now thats a cool pic.....
Funny that so many non bikers think a Busa will do over 200 stock....hahahahahahaha.
close but no cigar... :beerchug: The one where the Busa is doing a wheelie ahead of the ZX14,,, and the Goldwing wheelie is cool too.
I may write a bunch of stuff on here....but i DO Not exagerate [sic]...EVER.......why? don't need too... 180 GPS with saddlebags...Givi....

Last edited:
I agree with everyone hear. Everybody wants to beat a busa,but in case anyone is near Castalia NC there is a Z06 that will whip your:moon: I raced him on the highway one night and could not leave him, He was right there the whole time.

There is one of those runnin around here. C6-Z06, full KaTech car, the thing is nasty, but with the current owner it only does about 66mph, on a crazy day. He needs to give me that car!!

You guys need to come to henryetta ok and view the fastest and quickest busa in the world.

Its a 00 model blue and silver. Lowered 3 in the rear 0 in front. Stock front sprocket 43 tooth rear. 350lb rider and runs 220+ all the time.

Guys a total tool. Its not just the non busa owner spreading crap. I rode behind this guy and he revved his bike and blew a cloud of smoke out. Lol. Then when I tried to get a race. He doesn't like to race. Its ridiculous. Everytime I come home I hear new stories of the busa in town that does over 200 all the time.
Posted via Mobile Device

You guys need to come to henryetta ok and view the fastest and quickest busa in the world.

Its a 00 model blue and silver. Lowered 3 in the rear 0 in front. Stock front sprocket 43 tooth rear. 350lb rider and runs 220+ all the time.

Guys a total tool. Its not just the non busa owner spreading crap. I rode behind this guy and he revved his bike and blew a cloud of smoke out. Lol. Then when I tried to get a race. He doesn't like to race. Its ridiculous. Everytime I come home I hear new stories of the busa in town that does over 200 all the time.
Posted via Mobile Device

Race? NO
Drive-thru? YES!! TWICE!!

:rofl:

Two years ago I was stationed in Fort Leonard Wood, MO (Harley country). One day I'm about to ride off post and a guy on a Big Dog pulls up next to me just reving his loud pipes. I'm just like whatever and I ride down the road to hit the interstate. When we get to the turn he guns it coming up to me, I looked at him, pointed to my clutch and downshifted and took off. At the rest stop about 10 miles down the road he shows up finally and ask "what the hell are you ridin", I just laughed and said a Busa and his reply was "what the hell type of bike is that" and my reply was the baddest thing on earth.:beerchug::laugh:

I agree with everyone hear. Everybody wants to beat a busa,but in case anyone is near Castalia NC there is a Z06 that will whip your:moon: I raced him on the highway one night and could not leave him, He was right there the whole time.

I think I know who you talking about, he is on hpj. roll racing kinda levels the playing field. now from a dig, it's hard to get around a bike. eitherway,a ZO6 is a nasty car in stock form, not to mention mods.

Yeah the Z06 can hang with a stock busa pretty good on roll ons, never raced one from a stop. Raced 2 on roll ons one from 60 the other from 80 the 60 wasn't really fair cuz I had no helmet and my glasses flew off around 90 so I had to quit :poke: but it seemed to be a very fast car. The other looked to be just off the showroom floor, I got beside him honked to get his attention and gave him the thumbs up, cuz I LOVE Z06 VETTES!! Well went on like normal because my lane was moving faster no race...yet. Well I forgot all about him then here he comes up in the left lane honks, I look over he is giving the lets race signal no one for about 1/2 mile ahead. As I am downshifting he stomps it I have to say I got all warm and fuzzy inside when I saw the car sqwat (kinda wanted him to win but then again I am a Busa rider :laugh: so I can't have that) I hit 2nd and went WOT passed him pretty quick, I was coming up on traffic so I tapped the brakes and let off a little, check my mirror to see if I could get over he was too close to switch lanes got behind him (he had let off too). As soon as we got past those cars I saw him take off again from behind in his lane (warm and fuzzy again :whistle: ) Same thing happened I passed and we cought traffic this time his lane, so I slowed and it was all over. He got behind me and took the next exit. He lost but its still worth :bowdown: :bowdown::thumbsup: just to stay in the mirrors and for being the sexiest car on the planet (opinion of course):beerchug:

I don't normally succumb to racing anyone I don't know, but I've been riding for 40 years and the itch still gets me to twist one off from time to time. A local guy with a V-Rod is always after me and last year he added NOS. That is one sweet ride but even with $5K added to make his motor ready he still slams his bars in disgust at the end of the rip. He's coming closer though! For $15grand(less than half of a V-Rod) the Busa is still the biggest smile maker on the road.

DigitalCorvettes.com - Mikes Twin Turbo C6 Z06 Build - *Lots of pics*

May not be the same car but just gives you an idea of what people can build up out of those 900+ is no joke.
Compared to my bike it's a joke. I'll give him the break and 20-1 odds
08aprilbike003.jpg

i rooled my racer to a local bike night and ran into a long time friend...with a really nice turbo'd ZX10.

friend: when we gonna race?
me: you don't have enough bike

friend: its over 300hp
me: on that stock swingarm you'll only be seeing sky, my ass....sky and my ass getting smaller

then an idiot 18 year old pipes in....

18 year old : I'll race you on my 600

my response: STFU kid, the grown ups are talking.....

Two years ago I was stationed in Fort Leonard Wood, MO (Harley country). One day I'm about to ride off post and a guy on a Big Dog pulls up next to me just reving his loud pipes. I'm just like whatever and I ride down the road to hit the interstate. When we get to the turn he guns it coming up to me, I looked at him, pointed to my clutch and downshifted and took off. At the rest stop about 10 miles down the road he shows up finally and ask "what the hell are you ridin", I just laughed and said a Busa and his reply was "what the hell type of bike is that" and my reply was the baddest thing on earth.:beerchug::laugh:

Good answer:laugh:

i rooled my racer to a local bike night and ran into a long time friend...with a really nice turbo'd ZX10.

friend: when we gonna race?
me: you don't have enough bike

friend: its over 300hp
me: on that stock swingarm you'll only be seeing sky, my ass....sky and my ass getting smaller

then an idiot 18 year old pipes in....

18 year old : I'll race you on my 600

my response: STFU kid, the grown ups are talking.....

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I had a GS650L Suzuki back 25 years ago. A neighbor kid always came down to my garage and everytime he had a new bike. A ninja, a turbo Kawa, but funny thing was his dad always made him leave them at his house in another county. So finally about 6 months of this and says he has a new dirt bike that will spank my bike. I assume it will. So one day he actually rides down on a dirt bike( a four stroke) Honda. So we decide he wants to spank the 650. I ask for a few minutes to warm it up and a couple laps in front of the house. So on a warm up lap, I raise her up on the rear tire right after he hits his throttle. I pass him and pull about 30 feet ahead on the rear tire. I ask if he is ready and he said, nahh we dont need to race. I'll bet he has a triple turbo zx-14 with nitrous at his dad's by now.

A busa reminds me of a mustang, everybody wants to use these in there story comparison.:rofl:

+1, to be the best, they gotta compare themselves to the best and "try" to beat the best:thumbsup:

How exactly is a Mustang in any way comparable to a Busa? You can't be seriously suggesting that the Mustang is the Hayabusa of the car world.

None of the cars that come to mind to fill that role are made by companies that rhyme with heavy or bored. :laugh:

Back