Tell your bogus bike stories you hear.....

one of the jack...:moon: i ride with has a 636 and he always gets into arguments with me over the busa v.s the zx 14 thing..i finally shut him up when i said it doesnt matter anyway u own a 636 they are both faster then your clown bike...:rofl:

one of the jack...:moon: i ride with has a 636 and he always gets into arguments with me over the busa v.s the zx 14 thing..i finally shut him up when i said it doesnt matter anyway u own a 636 they are both faster then your clown bike...:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I've been told by a guy with a Katana and nothing but a slipon that he could toast me. he was in the Marine Corps with me.. and I finally let him try one day (i usually don't give in to these things), and he never said anything else about it after that.

Even worse is the cars. In high school I had a CA18DET in my nissan 240sx, (just 1.8litre turbo)... and really not a ton of work done to it. Well, one of the guys in a 6 cylinder mustang claimed that he broke 200mph on interstate 20..

I just don't think some people even have a grip on reality.. the hayabusa is a lot of engine, and very little weight... it's gonna be incredibly fast.. and no everyday bike rider with mild modifications is breaking the 200mph mark.. seriously.

I just hate stupid people.

Wow!!!...:rofl:

I honestly had a guy bragging around town that he rolled my turbo.....on his wing!!!! I just rolled my eyes... whatever d00d.

also had a kid tell me his uncles gixxer 750 had the front come up at 193 mph otherwise he would have hit 200..... I don't even listen anymore.

wheelie-under.jpg

I work at a HD dealer. I can say that everyone at my shop knows what a Busa is and what it's capable of. It's the random customers that come in that are clueless. I had a guy with a 2009 StreetGlide with $10K+ of engine work tell me how much faster hus bagger is than the sportbike he used to have. I asked him what the bike was and found he used to have a late 80's 750 GSXR. He didn't believe me when I told him that the 600's of today have more power than any of the earlier 1100's did. Then I got the same old HD rider copout of "I don't need to do 150mph where ever I go".
They just don't get that it's not about all out top speed. I've found that most that rode sportbikes before HD's, switched to a V-twin to slow them down since they had/have little self control.

I don't care what they ride, just stop calling my bike a "Crotch rocket"! I take it as a sign of disrespect.

Last edited:
I honestly had a guy bragging around town that he rolled my turbo.....on his wing!!!! I just rolled my eyes... whatever d00d.

also had a kid tell me his uncles gixxer 750 had the front come up at 193 mph otherwise he would have hit 200..... I don't even listen anymore.

wheelie-under.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I agree with everyone hear. Everybody wants to beat a busa,but in case anyone is near Castalia NC there is a Z06 that will whip your:moon: I raced him on the highway one night and could not leave him, He was right there the whole time.

I agree with everyone hear. Everybody wants to beat a busa,but in case anyone is near Castalia NC there is a Z06 that will whip your:moon: I raced him on the highway one night and could not leave him, He was right there the whole time.

I think it probably depends on the busa and the butt riding it.

LOL that's messed up. 636+636< a busa

A guy with 'please help' sign in hand yesterday came off curb and said to me 'nice bike'
I say thanks.
He then says whats the top speed on it ?
Before I bragged I simply and humbly replied 'I dont know'
The he comes back and says 'I used to have a 600 that would do 190 !'

I'll take that bet and give him the break and 10 to 1 odds...lol. 0 TO 200 MPH.

A guy with 'please help' sign in hand yesterday came off curb and said to me 'nice bike'
I say thanks.
He then says whats the top speed on it ?
Before I bragged I simply and humbly replied 'I dont know'
The he comes back and says 'I used to have a 600 that would do 190 !'

Its that kind of thinkin that got him a sign and place on the curb:laugh:

Back