Things you hear...

briXXer

Registered
while at chaparrel motorsports today I was nosing aorund the bikes and of course was looking at the busas.. there was an empty space between a blue/silver and the black/grey.. i'm guessing the spot was occupied by a red/black one recently. SOOO anyway i ventured to a maroon/grey f4i.. these 2 guys started looking at teh busas and i overheard them talking about how its way to much bike and stuff.. Then i heard the comment that i finally had to say somethin.. "You can't lay these over".. so i had to tell him.. "thats what u think, put some hi mounts on and u can lean them over just as well." I also told him it feels not the way u think it does.. he said it was fat and big.. yeah but its deceiving as u all know and like i told him once u get on it u will see how it has such a low center and doesnt feel real bulky once u get going. I have a feeling he thought i was talking out my ass when it came to leaning it over. but i would like to get him on his 600 he was considering buying in the twisties and school him. and u know how when u talk to newer riders u can tell they are new.. u could tell with these 2 guys...

its just funny how people still underestimate the busa in twisties..

Busa's are good in twisties... Ithink we need to get a bumper sticker saying it spread the word. Every liter bike guy by default assumes that the busa moves like an elephant in the twisties
mad.gif

Well, on the plus side - those kind of comments keep people who don't belong on Busas off of them.

yep.. ya always see those BIG EYES thru their mirrors when your pushing them across the mountain.

I like it when I'm riding like a normal human being behind some dude on a 6/liter and he's draggin knees and i'm just kinda ridin behind him one arm on the tank the other on the throttle..

I'm sure they can see my "WTF are you doing?" look from the 10 feet of space in between us.

i should specify that these are the guys that hang as far off the bike as possible.. lean the bike as little as possible to get the knee down who think they are just burnin' up the road.

i'm sure you know those types.

keep thinking of something else to say...

I ride with a dude on a TL1000r that drags knees and i work my ass off keeping up with him.. course the buell pegs are grinding themselves into oblivion, but hey.. it's fun right?

Back