zx12 vs busa

superbusaman

Registered
so which one do u think would win? or would it come down to strictly the rider. this guy was talking some $hit to my bro, about how he would kill his busa(brother was thinking in a straight line 1/4 mile) come to find out from another guy he was talking about in the twisties. well since my brothers bike is slammed stretched and doesnt even have a shock in it, i can corner better on a 10 speed. so anyways if i ever see this guy out i was thinking about seening if he would like to take a ride on a twisty road. would that be smart? honestly i think i could take him with my fz1. then he would feel really bad getting beat by a naked bike
smile.gif
so what do u guys think

Most riders cant ride within 50% of thier bikes capabilities. The 12 is slighty more flickable than a busa... If yu can ride... go shut him up. sj

Busa both drag and twisties... But would be a strogly Driver races... And that bikes were equal in modifications... JMO!!! Would be killer races to watch...

hate to sound like a goody to shoes. but i wouldnt do that kind of race on teh street. To much can go wrong this isnt just some strait away....way to many variables to go wrong...blind curbs, driveways, old people, road kill list goes on take it to the track for this kind of race casue its a lot different than doing a stop light give it gas races much more #### can go wrong. Not to mention egos you dont want to lose and he doesnt want to lose someone is going to end up hitting a curb to hot. What ever you decide to do be safe

i figure if it were to ever happen, i wouldnt get stupid, just test him out in a few turns but i would never try to pass leaned over on the street. if anything pass on the straight. just wanted to see what u guys thought

judging by that vid you have your work cut out for you
wink.gif

Depends if the suspension is actually dialed in properly to the rider...

Most don't even play with the stock suspension, though 100% should...

Sorry to break the news, but all things being equal between riders...

For example, a zx12r rider who knows his bike as well as a Busa rider who knows HIS bike equally well, - the zx12R will make it embarassing for the busa.

The busa would have nothing on the zx12r in the straights - so it wont even have the straightline advantage to make up lost time, and it would give up the twists to the 12's more agressive sportier-oriented chassis and then there's the 12's radial brakes on top of that.

As for an FZ1, dont even think about challenging a zx12r and his rider, dude, you must not know much about the 12r. No contest.

Respect the Ninja 12r. Unless you are a significantly superior rider than your 12r opponent, you will get your ass handed to ya.

<!--EDIT|HayaVegas
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116522012 -->

Go for it anyway . Good luck. I don't think a strecthed busa would beat anyone on twisties and thats why the guys probly talking s__t . tell him you'll race him on the strip.

Sorry to break the news, but all things being equal between riders...

For example, a zx12r rider who knows his bike as well as a Busa rider who knows HIS bike equally well, - the zx12R will make it embarassing for the busa.

The busa would have nothing on the zx12r in the straights - so it wont even have the straightline advantage to make up lost time, and it would give up the twists to the 12's more agressive sportier-oriented chassis and then there's the 12's radial brakes on top of that.

As for an FZ1, dont even think about challenging a zx12r and his rider, dude, you must not know much about the 12r.  No contest.

Respect the Ninja 12r.  Unless you are a significantly superior rider than your 12r opponent, you will get your ass handed to ya.
You must have found the one magazine ever produced in the entire world that said the 12 was better than the Busa and believed it. Your funny and thanks for the laugh, for once i did actually LOL!
laugh.gif

the zx12R will make it embarassing for the busa.
I think you need to go back to your jigowatt producing crack pipe or whatever it was you were trying to generate. I don't know if you even own a bike and am not usually one to take someone on because it is a waste of testosterone, but I would love to hand you your ass on whatever it is your riding.
smile.gif

hate to sound like a goody to shoes.  but i wouldnt do that kind of race on teh street. To much can go wrong this isnt just some strait away....way to many variables to go wrong...blind curbs, driveways, old people, road kill list goes on take it to the track for this kind of race casue its a lot different than doing a stop light give it gas races much more #### can go wrong.  Not to mention egos you dont want to lose and he doesnt want to lose someone is going to end up hitting a curb to hot.  What ever you decide to do be safe
what he said....

hate to sound like a goody to shoes.  but i wouldnt do that kind of race on teh street. To much can go wrong this isnt just some strait away....way to many variables to go wrong...blind curbs, driveways, old people, road kill list goes on take it to the track for this kind of race casue its a lot different than doing a stop light give it gas races much more #### can go wrong.  Not to mention egos you dont want to lose and he doesnt want to lose someone is going to end up hitting a curb to hot.  What ever you decide to do be safe
what he said....
What they ^ Said!

the zx12R will make it embarassing for the busa.
I think you need to go back to your jigowatt producing crack pipe or whatever it was you were trying to generate. I don't know if you even own a bike and am not usually one to take someone on because it is a waste of testosterone, but I would love to hand you your ass on whatever it is your riding.
smile.gif
hey bro did you watch the vid? They have a highspeed run and the bikes are about neck and neck so if the 12 leaves a corner first and the busa behind its not gonna have enough to catch it before the next. Even in the vid, and i've seen this on my bike when you down shift befoer a turn the wheel will lock up for some reason and that will will screw with your line. 12 is definatly a formidable apponent

Back