Caggers left hand turns...

AZTECWARRIOR

Registered
U all tell me. U R riding down the road & U see a cagger a$$ facing U & stopped & signaling for a left & U see his wheels edging your way. As soon as U pass the fairy starts hard & turn & U swear he is gonna clip your rear wheel from your left side. What to do?

I feel better in these scenarios when there is a car behind me cuz I know perhaps that the guy waiting in front of me is gonna make his move after the guy behind me passes. BUT when I’m alone I get a little worried. The only thing I can really do now on a two lane is just twist the throttle a little harder just when I’m passing to get by him a little quicker, any other advice?

Stay to the right. Slow down way in advance so the cage can judge how fast yer going.

Also look left & right prior to the intersection so as not to get it from another azzhole blowing the red light.

Praying to god helps also.
wink.gif

I generally start shooting about 1/2 block away... That way they either go ahead and move or stop moving altogether... seems effective...

Mostly... The throttle is my friend and I plan on every cage trying to kill me all the time... So you work with it from there...

Back