Finally Got the New Gear

I dunno, what do do as far as leathers ect... Boots/Shoes are fine as far as size... But what do you do with leathers when you are 240 pounds, and are trying to loose weight and get dwon to 160-175? ya kinda waiste money on them now but then their is the being prepared/doing right thing to be in the right gear to ride and that keeps one safe if anything should go wrong hopping never will but no one knows when something will happen...

Nice gear bro, you hiring?
laugh.gif
  Wish I could make those purchases at one time.
Thanks bro! Where you been lately? Don't see you around postin' much these days. Believe me this was not all purchased at 1 time. Bit by bit over the last year, but a lot in the last couple of months.

I dunno, what do do as far as leathers ect... Boots/Shoes are fine as far as size... But what do you do with leathers when you are 240 pounds, and are trying to loose weight and get dwon to 160-175? ya kinda waiste money on them now but then their is the being prepared/doing right thing to be in the right gear to ride and that keeps one safe if anything should go wrong hopping never will but no one knows when something will happen...
Knowing that you will be losing weight may be a reason to get the size that you expect to be when all is said and done. Buy it and hang it where you will see it all the time and use it for motivation to get there.

Yeah, the RF1000s are color-matched for the 04 and 05 models.

Excellent choices, great protection and killer style, thanks for posting! I'm interested in your review of the HT Overpant as they are next on my list.
Sage, I can give you a review of the FirstGear pants now because I bought them last year and wore them a good bit before I left.  They wear nice and fit well.  Easy to put on over anything.  I really like the liner and will probably use them as my wet weather collection.  <a href="http://www.newenough.com">NewEnough.com<a> is where I got mine for a great price.
Cool that's good news ... just what I need ... thanks for the thumbs up on them!!

Knowing that you will be losing weight may be a reason to get the size that you expect to be when all is said and done.  Buy it and hang it where you will see it all the time and use it for motivation to get there.

Damn good idea... I am tired of being overweight... And I love bikes and riding...

Very COOL!!!  

My jumbo sized First Gear Mesh jacket and pants will be here tomorrow from New Enough.  Now if I could just find some boots in size 12EEEE.
NewEnough didn't have anything in the 'hard to fit' category?
Those slip cruiser looking boots would probably fit. I find that style of boot very clumsy to ride the bike in though. I'd like something more "Moto GP'ish"
smile.gif
I'm probably going to have to stick with my Vans though. At least the rest of my body will be protected.

Very COOL!!!  

My jumbo sized First Gear Mesh jacket and pants will be here tomorrow from New Enough.  Now if I could just find some boots in size 12EEEE.
NewEnough didn't have anything in the 'hard to fit' category?
Those slip cruiser looking boots would probably fit.  I find that style of boot very clumsy to ride the bike in though.  I'd like something more "Moto GP'ish"  
smile.gif
 I'm probably going to have to stick with my Vans though.  At least the rest of my body will be protected.
I've only heard how a couple of board members feel about the ICON Super Duty boots. I'll give 'em a shot and see how they work out. Hopefully they will because I don't want to have to ride with the SIDIs all the time.

Problem is I see with the Matched ones is I see no Matched to a Limited Edition/Annaversary ones.

Have to make them up on own ect... Or is their and I missed were their at?
No, they didn't make one to match the LE/SE models unfortunately.  Have to go with something else if you want to match.
Thats ashame they did not do that...

OK BS, how are the Sidi b-one's??? thinking of grabbing up a pair from newenough....spent any time in them yet?

Wish I had, Monty. Won't get to do that until middle of next month. Besides, the shipping got screwed from Iron Pony and they won't arrive until the end of next week. Everything I have heard is that they are a great pair of boots that offer everything that the higher price racing boots (Vertigo, etc) do. I'll let you and everyone know as soon as I can.

Wish I had, Monty. Won't get to do that until middle of next month. Besides, the shipping got screwed from Iron Pony and they won't arrive until the end of next week. Everything I have heard is that they are a great pair of boots that offer everything that the higher price racing boots (Vertigo, etc) do. I'll let you and everyone know as soon as I can.
Thanks bro, appreciate it.

Back