Got me a New Jacket

Sounds like everyone is happy!
smile.gif

I'm glad it worked out for you gotta keep the suggested shopper sites out for everyone to save some money! It's good to be a member of the Org.....

BigBS I was looking at that same jacket. Let me know how it is. I was thinking about purchasing it.

BigBS I was looking at that same jacket. Let me know how it is. I was thinking about purchasing it.
It won't be for another couple of months before I get to try it, but KS-Waterbug has the Gericke (same make) and Blu88 has something similar and may be able to give you a quicker response.

Nice jacket Ken, when are you going home to try it out? I think I'm closer than your home in the US, come on by and I'll let you use Carmen the duration of your stay.NJ.

I'm trying to get there. 'Bout the closest I have been able to get was in Qatar last week. Looks like June for me.

I like it...
smile.gif

Gonna check out that site too...

Now, hurry home so you can start posting up pics of you riding in all your new gear!
cool.gif

For those that saw this or checked the site and may be interested, the jacket is now selling for $188. I guess patience can be good sometimes!
biggrin.gif

Back