got a new jacket today!!

hemi

Registered
decided to get a nice mesh jacket, have the icon motorhead leather but wanted something cooler for the summer months of course. Found this jacket at iron pony and so far love it. The front is all mesh and the side arms are leather, so it should protect well also. Breathes great and felt very comfortable on the way home. I love icon jackets, they look great and fit me like a glove

010.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

013.JPG

014.JPG

015.JPG

the last pic is my leather motorhead jacket. I also have the joe rocket hayabusa mesh that i have worn maybe a dozen times, size medium. Will probably be selling it on the classifieds, jacket just never fit me right and icon's fit my frame much better. If anybody is interested in the joe rocket let me know, hopefully will be putting it in the classifieds this weekend. Here is the one i'm talking about
Amazon.com: JOE ROCKET SUZUKI BLACK HAYABUSA TEXTILE JACKET! LARGE: Automotive

good lookin jacke. i picked up a fieldsheer full mesh about 2 months ago, and its a life saver in the heat. :beerchug:

thanks, i love my icon motorhead leather, it actually breathes pretty well, but in 80-90 sunny summer days i wanted a nice mesh jacket. Could just ride in a tshirt and flip flops, but i have never felt comfortable without my jacket, i hate riding in a tshirt

I like very much especially the the leather on the arms,cool,I also like your leather version of it to,i goto say that the mesh really does keep you cooler in the summer,and thanks to the big man above summer is finally here:bowdown::bowdown:

Back