Got me a New Jacket

BigBSBusa

Comin' back stronger than ever!
Donating Member
Registered
Posted a few days ago about a FirstGear Rocker Leather jacket wondering if anyone knew anything about them. Well, KS-Waterbug was the only person that replied, but it was enough to convince me to go ahead. I have a couple of FirstGear mesh jackets already that I am happy with but hadn't really seen their leather stuff. Anyway, I'm glad I bought it and can't wait to try it on when I get back. Don't think I need anymore jackets since I have the casual (FirstGear Rocker), sport (AGV Suzuki Hayabusa) and a mesh (FirstGear Mesh-Tex2) jackets. Boots and pants are next to complete the ensemble. Oh yeah, I got it from <a href="http://www.motorcyclecloseouts.com">MotorcycleCloseouts<a> for $206 TYD (regular price is about $370). NewEnough had the same jacket, but not in my size and I would have had to pay Texas sales tax. Here's the jacket for those that haven't seen it.

FirstGear_Rocker_Leather_Jacket.jpg

Looks great Bro and thanks for the link to M/C Closeouts ... and hurry back to the world ... be safe.

Looks great Bro and thanks for the link to M/C Closeouts ... and hurry back to the world ... be safe.
Thanks, DJ. I should be back in just a couple months now. It will definitely be nice to be back home. KS gave the link first and I'm glad he did. NewEnough may have a better deal on armor for the jacket, but I bought it from M/C Closeout again because of the tax.

thanks much for the link! just bought pants, gloves and a firstgear jacket in a tall size to match my orange '03 busa.

take care dude, and thanks for all your posts!

steven

nice jacket i have a first gear leather and i like it just fine .. got the hookup on it also last year. nice thick leather.
biggrin.gif

Thanks everyone for the compliments. I can't wait to actually wear it.

thanks much for the link!  just bought pants, gloves and a firstgear jacket in a tall size to match my orange '03 busa.

take care dude, and thanks for all your posts!

steven
Glad you were able to get some stuff that you need. Great thing about this board!

Nice jacket.

I bought a couple new jackets myself this week,a Joe Rocket Mercury and a Teknic Lightning,  $169 and $125 from New Enough. Both of these are over $300 jackets. I got both in black.

Nice Ken.
Hey are the gloves you were looking for close-outs?
They are not listed in the '05 AGV catalog??
Ted

Nice Ken.
Hey are the gloves you were looking for close-outs?
They are not listed in the '05 AGV catalog??
Ted
Not as far as I know, Ted. I have seen them at other dealerships. All I know is that it is a Suzuki specific item and only available through a dealer. Thanks for checking.

Nice jacket.

I bought a couple new jackets myself this week,a Joe Rocket Mercury and a Teknic Lightning,  $169 and $125 from New Enough. Both of these are over $300 jackets. I got both in black.
Sounds like you got a couple great deals! If I didn't already have a racing-type jacket I might have tried the Tecknic.

Back