Finally Got the New Gear

Good choices... nice stuff !!!
beerchug.gif

Very nice!!
cool.gif

I love that helmet...and the AGV jacket, and the pants...man, you've been busy shopping haven't you?!
smile.gif

That the same jacket I have on back order!!!! Lucky You!!!!  I'm also getting those gloves. My helmet that is also on back order is almost the same except it is the Shoie RF-1000 model.  Nice gear. Ride On!!!!
Thanks. I've seen both the jacket and helmet (RF1000) on eBay in the last few days. Too bad your money is tied up already.

Very nice!!  
cool.gif

I love that helmet...and the AGV jacket, and the pants...man, you've been busy shopping haven't you?!  
smile.gif
Thanks, VA. I'm trying to get all the stuff so that all I have to do is ride when I get back. The pants I happened across yesterday at <a href="http://www.brocktoncycle.com">Brockton Cycle Center<a>. They are having a spring sale. Picked up a pair for my girlfriend too. Check 'em out. I think it was about 40% off regular prices for all Fieldsheer gear.

I think we shall be twins now. Same color bike and the same riding gear, well the AGV jacket gloves and Busa helmet.
smile.gif

I think you won't be needing gear for awhile Bro
laugh.gif
, the surplus looks pretty darn good. Heres to ya
beerchug.gif

Yeah, busahaya, I like to buy once and be done until something wears out plus it gives me a little flexibility!
biggrin.gif

Nice gear Big.

My parts guy likes to catagorize his customers into 3 basic groups. Group 1 accepts the risk of riding, and gets good gear to be prepared. "The bike only has two wheels. It's not if you go down, it's when you go down." Group 2 accepts the risk, but buyes the cheapest gear in the store. "They'll spend $13,000 on a bike, and they won't spend $500 to protect their body." Group 3 has the "It'll never happen to me." outlook. My parts guy used to be a Group 3 person, until he slipped his rear wheel on a manhole cover after a light rain, and slammed into a telephone pole. He spend a few months in the hospital. He has since decided that good gear would have saved him from some of the pain and injury. Atleast it would have saved him from the road rash.

beerchug.gif

Great lookin gear. I am thinking about getting a new Suzuki helmet. Let me know what you think about the wind noise.

me going to have to go down to brocton and check out the sale.... Nice choices! Santa came early this year i guess
smile.gif

super.gif

super.gif
LQQks like your getting ready for a serious road trip, Ken(Copper MT)
cool.gif

super.gif

Back