Anyone Know Anything About this Jacket?

BigBSBusa

Comin' back stronger than ever!
Donating Member
Registered
Was doing some searching for kind of a casual leather jacket that would be nice for riding. You know for those times when you need protection, but don't want to be a billboard. Saw this one and found it at a much better price than MSRP!
biggrin.gif
Anyone looked out or tried it? I have a FirstGear mesh jacket and like it a lot. It does not come with the armor padding, but it can be added on. The liner is a great option to have also. Just trying to get a little feedback from the family! Here's a pic and the specs:

-- Top grain, full weight, drum-dyed leather (1.2 - 1.3mm thick)
-- Carbon fiber patterned leather panels add style
-- Reflective panels add safety discreetly
-- Pockets for optional armor padding
-- Patented zippered Cuff Vent System (CVS) on each arm
-- Patented 4-port zipper controlled Torso Vent System (TVS)
-- Two outer chest pockets, two zippered handwarmer pockets, one inside chest pocket
-- Fully sleeved zip-out Thermolinerâ„¢ with patented Thermoneckâ„¢
-- Adjustable waist side belts
-- Lower rear zipper attaches to most FIRSTGEAR pants

Sizes: Men's sm-3X

Colors: Black only

10-year limited warranty

MSRP $369.95

rocker_lg.jpg

Ken, this is basically the exact same set-up as my Hein-Gericke Jacket. First Gear is under the same umbrella (made by the same companies)..... Great product, nice fit, and I think there quality is top notch! Are you looking at buying this from MOTORCYCLECLOSEOUTS.COM? This is the same store I went to visit in KC this Saturday...... Great place, friendly staff, and rocking prices! New Enough is also at the top of my list! I don't see how you could be disappointed with this product. Fit is pretty close to normal/standard as far as jackets goe.........

Thanks, KS! I saw the link on your tire post and decided to check them out. Like I said, I have other FirstGear stuff and like the fit and feel so I wasn't that worried and at a price of almost 50% off MSRP how could you go wrong? I would like to get the armor for it and am not sure what to get exactly. Guess it will add about $40 bucks to the price, but hey . . . How different is the jacket than a regular racing style jacket?

The differences are merely cosmetic! From the standpoint of same (identical) design as my "Race" jacket! Color/patterns are what set this jacket apart from the race crowd. Everything else appears to be identical to my "race" jacket. Hope this helps..

Back