Product review - Speedystar racing jacket

wreckwriter

Donating Member
Registered
Got this new jacket the other day, thought you guys might like it. Ordered it through a company called Speedystar USA. I was a little skeptical about the legitimacy of the site but took a chance, glad I did.

Jacket is cowhide leather with Hayabusa specific designs. Everything that is yellow on my jacket was red on the original but they customize at no extra charge.

Zippers on the front and at the wrists. Additional button closure at the wrists. 2 outside zipper pockets and one zipper pocket inside left.
20230117_104427.jpg

20230117_104438.jpg

20230117_104451.jpg

Jacket has a speed hump on the back. Looks a bit odd when walking around but great in riding position.

Armor in elbows, shoulders and back. YKK Zippers.

Fits true to size. Snug but enough room for a shoulder holster.

Overall seems like a great jacket.
20230117_104411.jpg

20230117_104501.jpg

20230117_104516.jpg

Got this new jacket the other day, thought you guys might like it. Ordered it through a company called Speedystar USA. I was a little skeptical about the legitimacy of the site but took a chance, glad I did.

Jacket is cowhide leather with Hayabusa specific designs. Everything that is yellow on my jacket was red on the original but they customize at no extra charge.

Zippers on the front and at the wrists. Additional button closure at the wrists. 2 outside zipper pockets and one zipper pocket inside left.
View attachment 1660940

View attachment 1660941

View attachment 1660942
Jacket has a speed hump on the back. Looks a bit odd when walking around but great in riding position.

View attachment 1660939

View attachment 1660943

View attachment 1660944
Looks awesome...

View attachment 1660940

View attachment 1660941

View attachment 1660942

View attachment 1660939

View attachment 1660943

View attachment 1660944
Seeming stunning, I guess it would be best for racings and for different motorcycle postures.

Back