Almost Free - Deal on a new jacket

I have this jacket also. Actually have the 2nd one purchased from this company. You can see my first jacket in the "happy customers who bought this jacket" section under "Richard R. Wisconsin". Pretty nice jacket for the money. Think I paid around $65 in 2010.

it says deal #4... are there others or is this the 4th deal of the year

The last one I remember was for a Joe Rocket helmet. I think the helmet was $260 or $270. The helmet would cost $35 and you would recieve a coupon for the remainder.

They have lots of great deals for quite awhile,dont forget to subscribe to them

Honda East Toledo needs to do this :whistle:

I would buy the crap out of a few things.

Justin doesn't have the inventory to have all these discontinued jackets though.. Almost everything on that site (that's any descent price) is discontinued.. Not a bad deal, but Justin could never compete with that stuff.. :laugh:

Honda East Toledo needs to do this :whistle:

I would buy the crap out of a few things.

I'll be sure to show this to our E-Sales Department and see what they think

Justin doesn't have the inventory to have all these discontinued jackets though.. Almost everything on that site (that's any descent price) is discontinued.. Not a bad deal, but Justin could never compete with that stuff.. :laugh:

That's probably true. A lot of those companies only deal with aftermarket gear and accessories. They don't have to stock the amount of OEM parts we do that consumes more than 75% of our inventory and when we have our hand in pretty much everything besides Ducati and HD, it's pretty sickening the dollar amount of inventory here. The same reason STG and a few others do so well with tire prices

Back