Tell your bogus bike stories you hear.....

proud dad

Registered
I'm at a contract meeting today,when it was over a guy in a shop across town asked if I really sold the busa.I said yea it bored me and wasn't fast enough :laugh: He points this young kid out and says this guys is nuts on a bike...he fly's.I said yea...I heard that before but never see it backed up.That got this kids attention.

He tells me I should buy a fast bike...I said like what.....he says a 636..I beat gixxer 1000's and busa's all the time [talking straight line] :rofl: he's had it to 183......I said show me the GPS.............what's that he say's ??? So you'll know your true speed I replied...He say's I have my speedo and I've had it to 183...it will break 200 with enough room..... :rofl: I said ARE YOU THAT STUPID.... did they know they was racing :rofl: I pizzed him off laughing at him.I said a zx10 won't pull 200 what make you think a 636 will.He says you busa guys are clueless a 636 will beat them..you have no idea....I said kid you better have a big blow dryer on the front of that engine and a serious gear change for your mouth [ he didn't know what I ment by blow dryer :laugh: ]

Same ol crap I hear all the time...when you own or have owned the big dawg...everybody wants a piece....Especially when they know you sold it,their lips starts flapping.Where was they when you still had the beast :whistle:

Hayabusa is the standard of speed.If it wasn't,everybody wouldn't be gunning for it.

Humbling when folks talk bad about things they envy isnt it.

If it was his busa it would do 300 I promise.

short version

my "stepdad" owns a kawasaki vulcan 2000. and he "messes with crotchies all the time." and he can "hang with them until about 130mph".

i asked if they knew that he was behind them.

he said that he could "keep up with me on a straight road"

I just laughed at him and said he could.....until i hit second.

HAD a neighbor kid with his "piped" zix10 tell me how he's never been beat and would "destroy" a Busa, we went out of town and put that to rest in a short 1/2 mile race. :laugh: He only lost by maybe 4 bike lengths but he turned to accusing me of having mysterious mods that were jacking my numbers up - he didn't like me much after that when I showed him I only had about 350 miles on the odometer and hadn't even been in for the first service. Haven't seen him in a year but I've been told by a fellow rider at work that there's a girl that lives about 10 miles away from me who owns an 848 and will take on anyone, anytime, anywhere....I gotta look her up!! :rofl:

Guy up the rode told me he has a zx14 with motor work and wants to run me:laugh:.
08aprilbike003.jpg

Guy up the rode told me he has a zx14 with motor work and wants to run me:laugh:.
08aprilbike003.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Picture says it all. I remembered your bike, I had my buddy read your post with only the top half of your bike showing. He looked at me "Whats so funny?" I then scrolled down:whistle:

I was at the Harley shop last year, Free hamburgers, One of the sales man was talking to a middle age guy, It went like this... Harley has been making motorcycles longer than dirt, The new buell ( This was before the Rotex 1125)
is 1200 cc of pure power, 2nd guy. Can it beat the rice burning crotch rockets
salesman,,, hell yea, It will them rice burners will blow up after a while at high speeds,, The sales man made his sell to this sucker after about an hour.. I am sure he was pissed when he came up on a punk on a Kawasaki EX 500... Ha....
Mike

I was talking to my Boss who just bought his 1800 S & something and he said he could beat my 600 bandit off the line all day, I laughed, He said "I have three times the motor under the seat!"

And I said "Sometimes it is not what is UNDER the seat that matters" This shut him up as he was reading my back license plate frame "Silly rider -GSX-R-For Kids":laugh:

I read the title of this thread and the 1st thing that came to mind was members should share stories about Randy (Mr Bogus). That would make for some interesting stories. :whistle: :laugh:

MIA for how long now!? ???

I read the title of this thread and the 1st thing that came to mind was members should share stories about Randy (Mr Bogus). That would make for some interesting stories. :whistle: :laugh:

MIA for how long now!? ???

I know that guy :whistle: He finished off a rear tire chasing me down a certain stretch of road :laugh:

Thers a guy with a Harley some kind of Sportster, and he always goes on how he'll take me in a 1/4 mile, BUT then I'll start to take him over. I always say "let's go". Then he says "It ain't worth me losing my license over". I told him not to worry, I'm sure I could probably beat him without speeding.

I ALWAYS get the all famous......"I USE TO have a (insert any kind of bike here) that would eat a Busa up !!"

Back