Good story for everyone to read.

ape_man_escaped

Registered
I was at my Girlfriends sisters house over the weekend, And met a guy there that claimed he had a busa killer. I found the story had kinda mis-leading information. He said it was a 80 suzuki bored out to a 1540 or something like that, and had a 200 shot of NOS on it. He said it it ran 8.90's at mid 180's (without the NOS all motor) I found the mph to be way way off to be running 8.90s at 180 something. He was going to go get the bike but said his brother was out riding it. He is from indianapolis In, Maybe u indy guys know who the guy is. I'm not dis-crediting the guy just wanted to know if you guys on the board here thought it was possible. I went down to the circle in indy to find some guys with a hayabusa............. it was a ghost town all 600's and 1000's and harleys.

:rofl: even bored and with nos he isnt doing 180 something..unless he replaced his tranny gears with ones capable of those speeds....in 1980 about 135 was the max on those things if that much

OOOOOO............... i forgot to tell ya all, he said the back tire was a 280 and it stood up on its own. hahahahahahahahahah for real im not kidding

8.90's at 180? :rofl: :bs:

Just nod your head and smile... not even worth the discussion.. (then have him get the bike out) :)

Yeah, to me thats generally a "put up or shut your hole" type convo.

You can brag about it all you want, but until you run me and beat me, its just hot air.

my cavalier run low 5s at 245mph stock engine with NOS drink in the tank and stickers

Honest. :whistle:

Times and tires etc aside, if he was running 180mph in a 1/4 mile on a big bore 80's Suzuki, he wouldn't be riding it around on the street anyways. It'd be a dedicated drag bike.

Just the frame modifications on that thing so it didn't rubber band him into the stands would be amazing.

the only way that could happen is with a flux capacitor for an airbox and a banana peel/ beer can diet with doc brown at the helm.

Then he could go back in time and appear at the finish in 8 seconds.. but he could only hit 88mph...

Funny how everybody that has these bikes never can produce them, they're always somewhere were they can't get to them.

I get a lot of > My buddy has a ???? that will do ???? in the quarter mile and is a lot faster than any Busa. Yadda yadda yadda ! I have a stock answer for them all and use it often. It usually shuts them up.

WHO CARES ?

Back