Tell your bogus bike stories you hear.....

I had this one guy that needed a fairing for his 06 busa...we'll call him MikeSomething. We agreed on a price of $225 to his door. Being a nice guy this guy I know...uh real well...3 day aired the fairing to Jersey so he could have it for Christmas. Much to this guys surprise MikeSomething shafted him and never paid him a penny. He says he sent a money order but it musta got lost in the mail....oh yeah and his girlfriend threw away his receipt for the money order so this guy is just SOL. But the good thing is MikeSomething got a like new fairing for $0....it doesn't matter that people think he's a douchebag or not because his bike looks good now. Bogus story.....uuummm....don't count on it thats just the way he rolls!!!.......DOUCHEBAG!!!!:cussing:

theres your issue, mate.

you sent it to Jersey.

Bet he's on that reality show :laugh:

spiked hair, workin out 125445634 times a day, while only drinkin YAGA BAMS.

I had this one guy that needed a fairing for his 06 busa...we'll call him MikeSomething. We agreed on a price of $225 to his door. Being a nice guy this guy I know...uh real well...3 day aired the fairing to Jersey so he could have it for Christmas. Much to this guys surprise MikeSomething shafted him and never paid him a penny. He says he sent a money order but it musta got lost in the mail....oh yeah and his girlfriend threw away his receipt for the money order so this guy is just SOL. But the good thing is MikeSomething got a like new fairing for $0....it doesn't matter that people think he's a douchebag or not because his bike looks good now. Bogus story.....uuummm....don't count on it thats just the way he rolls!!!.......DOUCHEBAG!!!!:cussing:

That Mikesomething is the one that posts here? We have someone stealing from another member? hmmmm.....

That Mikesomething is the one that posts here? We have someone stealing from another member? hmmmm.....
Negative, in fact I have that idiot on my ignore list. I sent him two money orders of $225.00 a pop since he "Never got" the 1st one and even reconfirmed the shipping address with this guy. Checked the tracking, they were both cashed. Now he wants a 3rd one... ???
Come on now, I wasn't born yesterday. If you check out any transactions I do, they're all legit on here and on other forums. I figured paying $450.00 for this fairing was bad enough, no need to flame me.

What a way to kill a thread.
Sorry man... This guy apparently loves this stuff.

Here's a bogus bike story for ya tho:

Went to meet my friend's at a 7-11 and there were already like 20 other bikes there waiting... So I get off and immediately after I take off my helmet some older guy w a beard comes walking out and points to this other guy's CBR600RR and says "I bet that's the fastest...am I right?" and proceeds to talk to the kid about how "I used to beat every liter bike out there..." and then he points to mine and says "I destroyed those lead sleds w/ my CBR, bla bla bla..." and all I said to some friends hangin close by is "Are you guys ready or what?" cause of course the guy talkin didn't have any CBR around to show us up with...

Last edited:
Come on now guys. This was a perfectly good thread until someone started talking about getting ripped off!

Last fall for Labor day my g/f and i went to spend the weekend with a friend of her's family in Lake Geneva, WI. Well, we got to the friends house to load up my 'burban for the weekend and the dad is towing up his 06soemthing HD. Bike looks pretty sharp, clean with a nice paint job, but it was dark so I didnt get a chance to look at it too close. So, friday morning we get there, get his bike unloaded and I'm checking a few things out in the garage like his billet 6 speed trans, Monster bored and stroked S&S block, some custom HemiDesigns heads, and askin him what all is done to it. Well, apparently it's something like a 118 or 120in engine that supposedly makes somethign in the neighborhood of 130hp iirc, between that and the trans he's got like 14k wrapped up in it and I guess it will daylight the front end in 3rd gear...I know, I love story tellers... So, I say to him(just poking the bear at this point) we should go for a ride next summer or have you bring it out to the track and see what it does. :poke: He was nice enough to tell me abuot all the cars he walks on on the street and the NUMEROUS times he's beaten up on 'fawkin riceburners'. I told him I'd really like to ride with him and see how quick his bike is, till he found out I had my 07 'Busa. Then all he wanted to do was show me how fast his boat was....:moon::rofl:

oh, last summer I had 3 kids that wouldnt race my XV750 (Yamaha Virago) with either their 1200 Bandit, 750 Katana or some oddball heap, but were MORE THAN happy to call up their friend with his *Stock* motored ZX10 when I mentioned my suzuki at home. Little did they know I knew the kid with the 10(MOUNTAIN motor 3 mil pistons, HUGE cams, high comression and spraying the rods out of it***how he hurt it***),untill I said "Oh him, sure, I'll sit with his hurt heap" and they all got REAL quiet...:race::tongue3:

at a bikenight, showing off my racer....a friend of mine is sitting on my bike, she is cute so this young punk walks up and starts talking to her. tells her that his bike is "built" and that he smokes 'busa's all the time.

he challenges her to a race.....she says "this isn't my bike, but you should stop talking **** because my boy is getting tired of being nice to you" he asks who's bike it is and i tell him its mine.

I tell him "streetracing is lame, but i will be happy to spank your ass at Cali Speedway next weekend"

after about 10 minutes of my friend clowning him because he will not come to the track, he spouts off with "I don't race 1/4 mile, I was talking a 10 mile freeway run".

as he is leaving, he pulls up next to us and revs his GSXR-1000 which is really loud due to the cheap ass slip-on that is basically just an open pipe...so i tell him to hold up, walk over and look at his bike....

its all stock, with a crappy slip on and poorly installed nitrous fogger.

i laugh and say to him " you can't be serious, go home and hide that fogger system a little better rookie".

i mean come on, if your going to try and hustle someone, atleast hide the nitrous line....god i miss the "good old days".

wtf 10 mile runs? people still do those?

i do FOURTY mile runs, its essentially who ever can go the fastest while still having enough gas to use.

I'm only 150 lbs, so I carry a gas-tank on my back-- shh its my secret:laugh::laugh::rofl:

A 10 mile run? What the... ???

Should have told it it could be arranged
Bonneville-Salt-Flats.jpg

Not really bike related but, WHen I had my 1970 Monte Carlo, I had a guy tell me he had a 1967 Monte back in the day. haha.

Attachments

• MyMonte.bmp
    801.7 KB · Views: 207
  • Mymonte2.bmp
    801.7 KB · Views: 214
  • Mymonte3.bmp
    801.7 KB · Views: 220
  • Mymonte4.bmp
    801.7 KB · Views: 203
Was riding home from work the other day and stopped next to a BMW car @ a stoplight. Guy behind me was on some sort of cruiser & must have known the guy in the car...overheard him say to BMW driver in jest "I could totally take you!" BMW pointed to my bike and said "Why don't you try him, he's got more horsepower than me!"

I just kept my mouth shut and gave a friendly wave!

All my friends that rock 600's tell me their top speed (always over 180 of course) and I just nod and say "cool man". Don't want to rain on anyone's parade!

Back