so will you guys still talk to me now that I own a ZX11?

Loved that bike. Wrote a nice lil article about it. Rode 20K in the first year and fell in love with that bike. :thumbsup:

zx-ad.jpg

9-ZX11PattersonRd.jpg

hwy58-red.jpg

ZX11-LivingRoom-7.jpg

zx11travellin.jpg

british-ad.jpg

9-ZX11PattersonRd.jpg

hwy58-red.jpg

ZX11-LivingRoom-7.jpg

zx11travellin.jpg

zx-ad.jpg

british-ad.jpg

since its yours now, sell it and get yourself a real bike! until then you are banned from the .Org! :laugh:

safe ridin' bro!

A close friend came to my rescue after I unloaded my Busa in February, and has "donated" to me a 1997 Kawasaki ZX11. Am I still worthy to have speaks here? :laugh:

Of course:thumbsup: I am sure they will wait for you on rides too:laugh: jkjk

Of course:thumbsup: I am sure they will wait for you on rides too:laugh: jkjk

It's all good. I've become a slower rider these days, it's a surprise I didn't have tennis balls on my frame sliders on the Busa (like on a walker, for those who don't get my joke)

elderly-man-walker-caregivng.jpg

The bike looks good!! Yea we will still talk to you. Now riding with you is another story. :poke::laugh:

Glad you are back on two wheels my friend. I tried emailing you but kept getting it bounced back... When are we riding? I look forward to riding home in another major thunderstorm!
E

I remember test riding a used first year ZX-11 back in '94. That damned thing accelerated so hard I was losing my grip on the bars. It may have been modified, but either way I remember driving home afterwards..I couldn't wipe the grin off of my face for at least 15 minutes, literally!! :laugh:

nice bike good luck with it . I had a forest green 96 and loved it. We sold it when we bought the house. I always wanted it back til I found the busa

Back