Craigslist idiot, zx11 is aperantly a time machine

Presto_z

Registered
This is my first post on this forum, but while browsing through craigslist today to see what busa parts may be floating around i discovered this .. I understand that the zx11 is a very fast bike by 90's standards, but seriously.. Kawasaki built a bike in 1997 specifically to beat a bike that didnt come out till 1999??

Hayabusa Killer: 1997 Kawasaki ZX1100 - $2950 (Boynton)

Kawasaki built this bike specifically to top the Hayabusa as the fastest production motorcycle- and they succeeded dramatically..This great running Ninja has only 18,453 miles, and has been carefully maintained- needs NOTHING!! Talk about putting something exciting between your legs!!! One twist of the throttle will tell you, this is one SCARY FASSSST bike! Bike has custom exhaust and paint-- was recently tuned, ready for the road. Has a few scratches, but still looks GREAT!! 561-945-8852--No joy rides- do not show up without money 561-945-8852

5Lb5R65M43G23Id3M6c5o9b6913c310a01719.jpg

5Ef5Kb5Me3Ec3L93Mdc5of2c249b799991126.jpg

I called him for sh!ts and giggles and this guy is a complete D-bag.. feel free to "inquire" about his "hayabusa killer" lol

Ive owned my 06' busa for about a year now and ive encountered the occasional idiot, but i hate when people misrepresent stuff..

I had a 97 Zx11. At the time it was the fastest bike on the street. Why not just say that?
But he does sound like an idiot. And the scary thing is he is only minutes away from me :hide:

I'd love to find an old original 97 zx11 in purple like I had.

sometimes, I wish i kept my 96 ZX-11 (mine was dark green metallic though)

I inquired. Oh hell with it I straight called him an effin idiot and made him look bad!

Boys, boys, boys. Let him sell his bike. Remember, there is an idiot born everyday. And there is someone waiting to take their money.

One idoit, two idiots, three idiots and more. You can`t stop evolution.

GsxrBots said:
That bike has FastFrog written all over it!! :rofl:

I actually has a 91 zx11, it was the "Rose/ebony" color combo, only made that year. I promptly destroyed it on the highway :lol:

I like before he changed the ad it was "built specifically to top the hayabusa" Even though the hayabusa wasnt born until 2 years later lol

Back