ZX11 Added to the Stable

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Misty and Bella have a Baby Brother.

He is going to need a little TLC. But isnt that part of the fun. When I get him done I am going to try and make a track bike out of him.

1993 Kawasaki ZX11 ( $800.00 )

==========================================================

000_3256.jpg

000_3262.jpg

000_3265.jpg

000_3260.jpg

One of my ALL TIME favorite GT :cheerleader: (as in HIGH SPEED TOURING) Bike. To me it repersents the Birth of what we have now with the Busa and ZX-14 :thumbsup:

What a GREAT BUY :beerchug:

congrats! BTW, the article posted by pashnit above was a big factor when I bought a '96 ZX-11 last year :)

P.S. So, what MOD is first?

Very nice. Told ya that money would start cookin in his mind .
Just had to let it simmer a bit .
I had a 97 ZX11 that was wineberry. Beautiful bike .
Yours is a great deal , low miles , that things like new !

:hijack:

Hey Pashnit

1 year 20,000 miles..........you are my hero !! I've had my Busa since August 2006, it now has just over 11,000 miles on it. If I had the roads around here that you do in your pictures it would probably be a little more.

congrats! BTW, the article posted by pashnit above was a big factor when I bought a '96 ZX-11 last year :)

P.S. So, what MOD is first?

Looks like the first thing might need to be new rear wheel bearings, Then play ity by ear.

Man you got the bug BIG TIME, huh ?

What kind of track ?

That is one of my downfalls, When I get an Idea it usually doesnt take me too long to Get R Done.

Here is the track that got me the bug

==========================================================

hallet.jpg

So, if Misty is your Mistress and Bella is your Cruiser what does that make the ZX11? Looks like a good deal. I continually search for something like that (with no success yet).

Back