so will you guys still talk to me now that I own a ZX11?

BUSAFETT

Registered
A close friend came to my rescue after I unloaded my Busa in February, and has "donated" to me a 1997 Kawasaki ZX11. Am I still worthy to have speaks here? :laugh:

I had a 2001 ZX-11, but then I moved up to the Busa...:laugh: I could ride that bike all day with no aches and pain.

I had a 2001 ZX-11, but then I moved up to the Busa...:laugh: I could ride that bike all day with no aches and pain.

Trust me, I'd love to have my '05 back, but right now this beats watching the other riders in my development go by the front window :(

I am suprised no one said they wont talk to you until you post pictures!

Right now it's a mechanical jigsaw puzzle, but below is a pic of what it looks like when complete:

ZX11.jpg

Ah, I'm feeling a no here... so you parted with your Busa, then,picked up a old Kaw....
I mean what did you think would happen,perhaps a loving embrace as we all shed a tear for your loss!? Nope,nope nope... maybe some of us weren't over the grieving yet & you show up at our door with some fat old Kaw thats just out for your extra mod money!!

:poke::rofl::rofl: Nice ride,guy rides one at our local strip,it digs pretty hard for sure:thumbsup::thumbsup:

not a problem, hope you get her put back together soon :beerchug:

Back