Had to do it!

smv busa

Registered
Well guy's i've owned a Busa since 2001,street bikes to race bikes.Today i just could not wait till Suzuki makes up its mind to improve or make a new Busa! So i made up my mind for them,i brought a 2014 Kawasaki ZX14R! Money green.This is my first Kaw since 1991 ZX11 all i can say this bike is no joke!:bowdown: And you know what the bad thing is that another guy came in and traded his Gen 2 for a brand new 14R! Suzuki has really dropped the ball on this!

I have a 2012 14r and a 2013 busa.2 completely different bikes.The busa ain't dead by no means...14r will spank it,but if I had to choose between the 2....nobody is gonna get my yellow Rattlesnake.

no pics or didn't happen :laugh:

You made the wrong decision. :poke: Should've gotten a turbo, and you would be so far ahead of the game, even if Suzuki will have introduced something new. All this ABS and traction control stuff is nice, but really discourages riders to improve riding skills.

Raced Pro Street,Had Frank from PowerHouse build bikes for me! So i know about speed and riding,will post pictures in a minute!

Good luck with the new scooter. I picked up a 2007 zx14 last year. I put 300 mile's on it and sold it :laugh: Went back to the busa. The kawasaki was nice enough but. it just wasn't a busa. I couldn't look at it in t he garage any longer. zx 14 pic.jpg

zx 14 pic.jpg

So i know about speed and riding,will post pictures in a minute!

I don't think you know about speed because you can't tell time - YOUR MINUTE WAS UP 8 HOURS AGO. :rofl:

You probably think that you can go a mile in a minute (60mph) but really it takes you 8 hours or more to go a mile. :rofl:

Here is my dos cents--The 14R has it all over the busa in every area except it is so fu ggin ugly you would have to be blind to buy it.
The current busa has ABS and the next model with have traction control and other goodies and a more current displacement.

Here is my last Saki. This generation of zx-11 was a great bike. The zx-12 started the new direction of monocoque frame and layout.

The zx-11 wasnt fugly like the 4 headlight dog of the past 10 years... If they ever made it look pretty I would switch back if Suzuki doesnt finally replace the model.

zzr%201100.JPG

BB

Congratulations! The next time we talk, I will tell you how we can get it close to 210 rear wheel and 120+ foot pounds of torque with just a pipe and a few tricks . . .:laugh:

Here is my dos cents--The 14R has it all over the busa in every area except it is so fu ggin ugly you would have to be blind to buy it.
The current busa has ABS and the next model with have traction control and other goodies and a more current displacement.

Here is my last Saki. This generation of zx-11 was a great bike. The zx-12 started the new direction of monocoque frame and layout.

The zx-11 wasnt fugly like the 4 headlight dog of the past 10 years... If they ever made it look pretty I would switch back if Suzuki doesnt finally replace the model.

zzr%201100.JPG

BB

Love the 1993 paint scheme. :thumbsup:

Come on. Congratulate the guy on a new bike. We're all riders here and if he wants to ride something else then let him do so. Apparently he still wants to have a Busa or he wouldn't be posting here. Enjoy you bike and find out how much upgrading you can do to make it seem different from the others. I have only seen minor things done to them.
For me, I'm sticking with my Busa. I bought it not only for it's reputation of being a great all around bike, but for the unlimited amounts of upgrades.

Come on. Congratulate the guy on a new bike. We're all riders here and if he wants to ride something else then let him do so. Apparently he still wants to have a Busa or he wouldn't be posting here. Enjoy you bike and find out how much upgrading you can do to make it seem different from the others. I have only seen minor things done to them.
For me, I'm sticking with my Busa. I bought it not only for it's reputation of being a great all around bike, but for the unlimited amounts of upgrades.
Uncle Jimmy for one i've had a Busa since 2001 i have had a 7.50 195mph Pro Street bike,I have a Gen 2 i can ride any time! Face it Suzuki has dropped the ball with the Busa and there 1000! Don't hate cause i picked the 14R over a Gen2,i'm not even going to do anything to it but ride it! This is America you can buy what ever you want! Plus all you have to do is come to NYC and ask anyone where is DJ Vernon at and i will drop what i'm doing to give you a royal ass whipping with my NEW 14R! MATTER OF FACT HERES MY #3476610267

Back