Had to do it!

smv, congrats on the new ride. You obviously know what you are doing. We tease you because deep down we envy you, LOL.

I agree with the op. if i was ready to buy a new bike i would be getting a new 14. i think. i actually like the look now. and its way ahead of the busa right now in every way. Good for you man. enjoy the ride. I will give zuk about 3 more years tops and then im going to buy. Dont get me wrong I love my busa. heck got a busa tat. Wouldnt that be hard to explain on a 14...lol but come on zuk!!!!

Uncle Jimmy for one i've had a Busa since 2001 i have had a 7.50 195mph Pro Street bike,I have a Gen 2 i can ride any time! Face it Suzuki has dropped the ball with the Busa and there 1000! Don't hate cause i picked the 14R over a Gen2,i'm not even going to do anything to it but ride it! This is America you can buy what ever you want! Plus all you have to do is come to NYC and ask anyone where is DJ Vernon at and i will drop what i'm doing to give you a royal ass whipping with my NEW 14R! MATTER OF FACT HERES MY #3476610267

That sounds like a plan, but the royal ass whipping will have to wait another 2 years and 8 months since I'm in Germany enjoying triple digits legally.

Also, if you were offended by my post, get some tissue. I was actually promoting the fact that you have another bike and that you should be looking elsewhere to getting it set a part from the other 14Rs instead of coming here as if you needed approval.

So, since your comprehension level is at an all-time low, I'll say it again. Congratulations!

And remember, you might leave a Busa, but you will also miss having one too.

2 years and 8 months and I'll bring lunch so that you don't miss out on your practice sessions.

Back