Do you talk to your bike?

When I first brought 'er home we talked quite often~ Now it's as though we're drifting apart... You don't think she might cheatin on me.. do ya!?!?
rock.gif
Absolutely. She needs to be disciplined.
6 non-stop, quick as you can, trips to the redline. Repeat as necessary. You'll talk again!
laugh.gif

Bullet and I speak. But it's all confidential of course.
biggrin.gif

My bike and I have great conversations. Just Friday on the way to work we passed a dead sea lion on Hwy 37 and the bike was like, 'WTF!' and I was like, 'WTF!' back at it. I swear the bike saw it before me cause it slowed down and I wasn't telling it to.

Then there are those times it decides, "hey, open road, let's go". (I hope the cops buy that excuse. Seriously officer, it's the bike. It's not disciplined.

In short, yes, I talk to it and it talks back. And I pat it or rub it's tank while riding. A bike is a bike but once you've bonded it's a dear friend that you can't live without.

My Ninja was the same till it died on me. Now it's a dear-departed friend
sad.gif

I was leaving the track tonight to ride home and when I started her up, she blew out the lowbeam headlight bulb
mad.gif
 ....I asked her wtf her problem was and beat the sh1t out of her on the way home (she actually likes it).  Long ride with just my highbeam.  It was cool to turn off the highbeam and ghostride it though.
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|300Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154240148 -->

Yes, I even said farewell to her when the stupid azz cager ended her life.

OK I admit I do talk to Suzzie alot but she so good to me, takes care of me, looks out for me (idiot drivers) and I just LOVE the way she sounds when I doing 150+!!
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
I guess that's why I got rid of my x-girlfriend because she didn't like me spending time with Suzzie, and she was afraid of her too.:D

tounge.gif

Back