Does your Busa have a soul ?

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Somehow throughout the yrs I have just gone from point A to point B in my cars. I had a couple nice ones, but they were just cars.

All my bikes especially Blanca seem to have souls. :whistle:
Is it that we fly around on them at ludricrous speed and they guide us back from the valley of the shadow of death that we feel a special connection to them:whistle:

Do you talk to your bike after a close one or maybe just after coming down from warp 2 ?

Does that mental connection kick in when the tunnel vision starts to happen at triple digits???You start to think to him/her hold on baby one more time !

Ever catch yourself speaking softly to him/her when your are cleaning and waxing ? :whistle:

I have had horses in my life too and somehow my motorcycles seem so much more alive and like a trusty steed than just a 3500lb box ? :laugh:

Just me or are you da same ?

Bow :bowdown: and pray :please:

Soul - The soul, in many religions, spiritual traditions, and philosophies, is the spiritual or eternal part of a living being, commonly held to be separable in existence from the body; distinct from the body's physical matter. It is typically thought to consist of one's consciousness and personality, and is roughly synonymous with the spirit, mind or self. The soul is often believed to live on after the person’s physical death, and some religions posit that God creates souls. In some cultures, non-human living things, and sometimes other objects (such as rivers) are said to have souls, a belief known as animism.

The terms soul and spirit are often used interchangeably, although the latter may be viewed as a more worldly and less transcendent aspect of a person than the former. The words soul and psyche can also be treated synonymously, although psyche has more physical connotations, whereas soul is connected more closely to metaphysics and religion.

Oh he** yes!

My Busa is a part of the family, it has a name, it has its own room, when I get back from being out of town I visit with the humans (wife, kids) then its out to the Man Cave to say something to 'the boys'; the Busa and the Duc.

A soul? Absooooooooooooooolutely!!!

motorcycles seem so much more alive and like a trusty steed than just a 3500lb box
lol alive and trusty?

Yeah i think mine has a mind of its own, Like to decide when it wants to start.
At least i can push this 550lb steed. Cant push a 3500 pound box. That makes it trusty i guess.

Too funny LA Busa...I and my wife thought I was the only nut who says "Hi Blanca" to his bike when he walks by her..

Kinda like checking the mares in the stable...you have let them know you still care right :rofl:

Yes sometimes I even put a blanket over her when it gets down in the 60s here ! :moon::rofl:

Last edited:
Well, When I walk in the Garage the first thing I do is say Hi Beautifull, After that I usually look at her for awhile and say to myself, Damn thats a good looking bike. Yes I do catch myself talking to her when doing mods or cleaning her, but when I do its seems natural ( not weird at all ) She is part of my life and I am very gratefull to have her in it. Im going to say YES Misty does have a soul.

===================================================================

000_2782.jpg

Yes sometimes I even put a blanket over her when it gets down in the 60s here ! :moon::rofl:

Ummmmmmmmmmmm I have gone as far as adding an extra ton to me heating unit and piping it into the garage, Misty stays nice and warm. :laugh:

Demmym says....Damn thats a good looking bike

You're right she is ....:thumbsup:

I have never talked to a car in my life and just wondered if others talk to their bikes.???

Funny why would we care at all if our bikes stay warm...:thumbsup:

I have had some pitiful cars sit out there and FREEZE when I lived up north.
The bike right inside next to me safe and warm..:beerchug:

Last edited:
Demmym can you do me a favor and mail me a bag of those leaves:laugh:
It has been more than 20yrs since I have seen Autumn leaves:(

Demmym can you do me a favor and mail me a bag of those leaves:laugh:
It has been more than 20yrs since I have seen Autumn leaves:(

I will do you one better,

Come for a visit and I will LET you rake up all you want, I live next to a Marina Entrance total wooded area, We have leaves out the Kazoo.

Heres a couple pics from the corners of my house.

Glad were Jacking your thread lol
==========================================================

000_2833.jpg

000_2834.jpg

000_2835.jpg

000_2836.jpg

000_2837.jpg

Demmym my dad used to pay me five bucks per bag of raked leaves when we lived in TN.
The yard used to average me about $50. I could ride for a month on that:laugh:

Shhhhh..Don't let her hear that you said she is JUST a motorcycle !

Last edited:
Bike don't have their own soul. You extend your own soul to them when you ride. It literally becomes an extension of who you are. Bikes enable riders to experience the world around them as they travel. In other vehicles we are insulated from the environment that we are moving through.

Bike don't have their own soul. You extend your own soul to them when you ride. It literally becomes an extension of who you are. Bikes enable riders to experience the world around them as they travel. In other vehicles we are insulated from the environment that we are moving through.

very well said:thumbsup:

Ohhhhhhh yeah, Then why does she talk back to me :whistle:

cause your pimp hand isnt strong enough....thats why! sometimes you gotta smack-a-bike...let em know your in charge:rofl:

I dont like sleeping with one eye open.

In the words of Kelly Lebrock

She can be a real B*tch if she doesnt get her way

==========================================================

labrock.jpg

Back