Do you talk to your bike?

Usually only when I am p___ed off like when it wouldn't shift into first gear at the intersection at rush hour! She got an earfull that day!
AHHAHAAH...same here...I mean, you cant blame yourself...its not your fault it will not go into first...and the bike is embarrasing you while you are stomping on it to get it into first, people are thinking thats a crappy bike....and all you can think is...this is an 2006!!! It shouldnt have problems like this.!!! YOU POS!!!...
biggrin.gif

sure do that is why i call her the mistress. she says things to me that the wife won`t:blush:

Everytime I leave the bike outside of a restaurant or store, I say to the bike "Don't go no where or let anybody take you" I'll be right back, the bike usually gives me a lil beep for "ight"
biggrin.gif
We communicate with lil beeps and occasional winks...But lets keep that on the low don't wanna seem crazy
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|EJosh
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154123338 -->

Maybe subconsciously I do but never an extended conversation. I might say , "Looking Good " or something to that effect.

This AiRazor, BiG-T's Busa. I wish you guys would leave him alone so he can ride me more. Geesh! You guys are sooo selfish!

We communicate so much back and forth I should call my bike KIT. I think we all do at some point... Usually because we are lucky to be alive on something that fast!

Before a long ride I get on and say "Come on baby let's go for a ride"
The night before track day I tell her, "I'm going to let you run tomorrow, let you breathe...rip down the straight, and carve up some turns."

And in sometimes when I'm a little too hot in the turns it's, "comeonbabycomeonbaby that's iT!" or "Whoa BRAKES!"

I thought my bike was so sexy, I walked by and gave her a wink and grabbed a handfull of busa azz
wink.gif

Everytime, and I mean EVERYTIME I go into the shop, I say "hellloooo Busaaaa".

Dont know why, just do it...

yes....i do...and she hates me....and i hate her back....but when we make love?...it's explosive..and we tolerate each others abusive ways because we are both addicted...to the rush...as well as to each other..and if that makes sense to you?..then you are in fact...as bad as me.
tounge.gif

Mine cry's when we come home from riding but, then I burp her (open & close the gas cap) and put her to bed.

Yeap. I say Thanks for getting me home safe Annie Mae. I also will pat her on the tank when we are riding. I treat her sorta like you would treat a horse.
When I was taking flying lessons I did the same thing with the plane.
I think if you talk to your bike, it means you respect it and are less likely to mistreat it. Thus a better chance for a safe ride.

Yes, I tell my busa it's a good busa all the time. I also tell it how lucky it is to be my bike. How lucky it is to have new rubber, fresh oil, an air conditioned and heated garage, clean and lubed chain, and an endless supply of Honda wax. Know what, it lets me know it appreciates it every time I ride it!

When I first brought 'er home we talked quite often~ Now it's as though we're drifting apart... You don't think she might cheatin on me.. do ya!?!?
rock.gif

Back