Does your bike talk to you?

IScream

Registered
I keep hearing my Busa whisper to me. Every time we're out on some back road and see a straight, it starts saying "go ahead", "drop down a couple gears and hit it", "trust me", "you will love it". So, of course, I do and I do love it.

Why does it insist on going so fast? Who am I to argue though? I sure don't want to make it mad and have it dump me off when I'm leaned over and asking it to hold onto some pavement with the edge of a tire.

But why in the world has it started talking about not being able to breath well enough?

I keep hearing my Busa whisper to me.  Every time we're out on some back road and see a straight, it starts saying "go ahead", "drop down a couple gears and hit it", "trust me", "you will love it".  So, of course, I do and I do love it.  

Why does it insist on going so fast?  Who am I to argue though?  I sure don't want to make it mad and have it dump me off when I'm leaned over and asking it to hold onto some pavement with the edge of a tire.

But why in the world has it started talking about not being able to breath well enough?
Yeah they do. When ya get stopped it points atcha and screams " HE MADE ME DO IT!!".

laugh.gif

man I thought mine was the only one that did that.
laugh.gif

I had a F4 before my 'Busa and frequently visited a CBR forum. After getting the 'Busa, I posted a link to some pics of it and recieved a few replies on it.

Now if you're wondering why the 'Busa speaks to you and tells you to do "evil" things, the answer may be found in one of those replies. It's the 12th reply which was made by "rofl". Check it out.

http://forums.cbrworld.net/forums/155511/ShowPost.aspx

smileyexhibit.gif

Mine speaks to me when it's parked as well. Every time I walk past it in the garage it tells me to go for a ride...

Good to see I'm not the only one hearing the voices. Maybe the Busa isn't actually evil but it certainly likes to cause trouble.

Michelle,

I don't think ear plugs will help. It talks to my soul...

DAB,

Mine speaks to me when I walk by it in the garage too. If I go to take the trash out or something it tries to talk me into a quick ride. As a matter of fact, I went out earlier to pull it into the garage and ended up being gone for over and hour and putting ~40 miles on it.

-Chris

DAB,

Mine speaks to me when I walk by it in the garage too.  If I go to take the trash out or something it tries to talk me into a quick ride.  As a matter of fact, I went out earlier to pull it into the garage and ended up being gone for over and hour and putting ~40 miles on it.

-Chris
That's called "taking the scenic route"
smile.gif

Hey BentValve, do you hang out over on AVS? I just noticed the URL in your sig and it seems like I've seen it before.

Nice IB setup, by the way. I run 4 Tempests with 1400 watts in my IB. I wanted to do the BP 18's but they all sold out before I finally decided to cut up my ceiling.

-Chris

I have to constatly tell myself, need to ride this thing like an old granny. Sort of works.
laugh.gif

Come on people! The Busa's aren't evil! Just think of them as a portal to the 'Darkside of You'! Your the one that wants to go fast. The Busa just encourges you to follow the darkness within. The more you twist the throttle, the closer you get to the 'Darkside'! I think some people refer to it as an addiction.

Hello, my name is Doug, and I'm a Busaholic!

Okay, I was in denial. Now I have admitted it. I'm not ready for de-tox/recovery yet!
biggrin.gif

My bike isn't so nice.  "Twist the throttle, you weak-wristed biatch", is just one of the motivational phrases my busa likes to use.

<!--EDIT|busarider54
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116418116 -->

Back