Do you talk to your bike?

pseudo

Donating Member
Registered
I find that I'm superstitious, especially seeming that my bike has the ability to kill me at a moments notice.

I talk to my bike, not like a person, I don't hold conversations with it, but I tend to talk to it like a galliant steed. Good girl, you did good etc.

Am I crazy? Or does anyone else do it to? Maybe they will make a movie called the Busa wisperer? ;)

Does patting it when you finish a day of riding count? Okay, and maybe saying "good job Caesar"
laugh.gif

No, no...I would never talk to my Busa
wink.gif

I do sometimes, but she like's to gossip too much about the Yamaha next door!
biggrin.gif

But seriously, sometimes I do.

I do it all I talk to my bike,I pray,I put on my gear no matter how hot,Hell I have a 2-1/2 car garage with only the bike in it so she dont get marked up, I guess u can say yea im sick in the head too.:laugh:

Sure and I talk to myself in the helmet... "Oh that was fuggin great Jacka$$" stuff like that. I talk to Lilah a lot, especially if she just saved my a$$ cause I was doing something stupid or got caught off guard.

two phrases come to mind in talking to my bike:
"Thanks for not killing me on that last sweeper" and
"What were you THINKING? ? I mean really, what do you call that?" - this one ends up being rider error anyhow and I eat some crow

Usually only when I am p___ed off like when it wouldn't shift into first gear at the intersection at rush hour! She got an earfull that day!

A better question is.. does your Busa answer back??
rock.gif

biggrin.gif
yep usually goes something like this, " so, do you feel like running today?"
busa's response "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"(only ran through 5 gears)

"I'll take that as a yes!"

<!--EDIT|Mr. Anderson
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154114824 -->

I cursed out Agent Orange (WTF!!!) when she dropped the clutch lever
wow.gif
on the highway....but later said "Good girl" when I made it all the way home without stopping.
cool.gif

Back