Should I get my 6th Hayabusa?

What about spiders? Is there big spiders? I hate spiders.....
Naaa, nothing to worry about…
(looks out of bedroom window….)

918AAB72-EB20-4D09-BD7D-DE559D46140E.jpeg

Buy a gen 3! Don't think, do it! What a great bike, I can't get off it lol
It is a great bike!! But I will wait for a bit .. Something tells me that pretty soon I will be able to find a brand new one for less than 15k… Of course maybe I am wrong … But I see that the price is dropping …

It is a great bike!! But I will wait for a bit .. Something tells me that pretty soon I will be able to find a brand new one for less than 15k… Of course maybe I am wrong … But I see that the price is dropping …
I don't know if I would rely on that. The situation in the world is in constant flux, in Europe you can see it clearly. Here the prices explode for everything, including motorcycles. The Hayabusa is currently spared from this because it is unfortunately very unpopular, but prices have not fallen as expected here either. On the contrary, they attract again. The weak euro can also be a good thing. However...I have my doubts as to whether the prices will go much further down or whether now is not the ideal time to say "now or never". If the situation in the world continues to deteriorate, it can also go in the other direction.

I don't know if I would rely on that. The situation in the world is in constant flux, in Europe you can see it clearly. Here the prices explode for everything, including motorcycles. The Hayabusa is currently spared from this because it is unfortunately very unpopular, but prices have not fallen as expected here either. On the contrary, they attract again. The weak euro can also be a good thing. However...I have my doubts as to whether the prices will go much further down or whether now is not the ideal time to say "now or never". If the situation in the world continues to deteriorate, it can also go in the other direction.
In Europe price will not go down .. But in US the dynamics are much different. It is not popular because for many, Hayabusa is is a bike for crazy people, or completely useless. For myself .. It is pure perfection. However .. I will wait for the right price. I do not keep my bikes for more than 2 years, and winter is coming

In Europe price will not go down .. But in US the dynamics are much different. It is not popular because for many, Hayabusa is is a bike for crazy people, or completely useless. For myself .. It is pure perfection. However .. I will wait for the right price. I do not keep my bikes for more than 2 years, and winter is coming
My friend, it's no different in Europe, especially in Germany. Sports motorcycles are no longer in demand here, and young people are educated on enduro or retro bikes. Sport bike riders are seen as idiots. The Hayabusa has a very difficult time here. Without massive discounts, the bike is hard to sell. Considering I bought my Gen 3 new for 15,500 Euro new including accessories, that's a hell of a price. However, at some point the manufacturers and importers put a stop to it and prevent prices from falling further. When you consider how strong the dollar is right now and you see how the world situation is getting out of joint, the question is whether you can really expect much more from you in the USA in terms of prices.

And the Hayabusa is only pointless/useless for people who don't understand it, I feel sorry for the poor people in our countries who will never experience how brilliant the motorcycle is! :D

But you will choose the right way!
It may also be because, with my illness and the madness of the world, I simply have the attitude to live now. wait a year? Wait two years? Am I still alive then? Will the world burn then? Have I wasted two seasons again? Time is precious! Old man's gossip, you know? :D

My friend, it's no different in Europe, especially in Germany. Sports motorcycles are no longer in demand here, and young people are educated on enduro or retro bikes. Sport bike riders are seen as idiots. The Hayabusa has a very difficult time here. Without massive discounts, the bike is hard to sell. Considering I bought my Gen 3 new for 15,500 Euro new including accessories, that's a hell of a price. However, at some point the manufacturers and importers put a stop to it and prevent prices from falling further. When you consider how strong the dollar is right now and you see how the world situation is getting out of joint, the question is whether you can really expect much more from you in the USA in terms of prices.

And the Hayabusa is only pointless/useless for people who don't understand it, I feel sorry for the poor people in our countries who will never experience how brilliant the motorcycle is! :D

But you will choose the right way!
It may also be because, with my illness and the madness of the world, I simply have the attitude to live now. wait a year? Wait two years? Am I still alive then? Will the world burn then? Have I wasted two seasons again? Time is precious! Old man's gossip, you know? :D
The world will be here, and will enjoy rides with the Haya - baby :)

You Got This Do It GIF by Gerbert!

Back