GEN 3 OR 2018 AND UP KAWASAKI ZX14

The cruise control feature is quite good and even on the UK roads it's worth using. I'd definitely go for the new busa but I'm biased because that's exactly what I did. Swapped my gen 2 for a gen a coupe of months ago and certainly did not regret it. It is shame suzuki didn't go for a bigger engine or up the power but they've managed to box clever and make a less powerful bike even quicker than it's predecessor. It's only slightly lower in peak BHP and also torque than the gen 2 but the mid range is higher and also much broader. It produces more power where you need it and that makes a difference to the ride. It's also got more rider aids than you can imagine on a bike. I had the lift control light flash on me last weekend but it meant I could just keep accelerating and let the bike do it's thing, it's possibly making me a lazy rider haha.

Bike.jpg

Yessir... I put another 10k in the dip at $36.50 not a bad days work... to the moon!!! We get free popcorn now lol meme life is the way. Should get to $80 tomorrow heck it got to $72 today told you by June 3rd and tomorrow is my birthday what a great present!

Last edited:
My
Yessir... I put another 10k in the dip at $36.50 not a bad days work... to the moon!!! We get free popcorn now lol meme life is the way. Should get to $80 tomorrow heck it got to $72 today told you by June 3rd and tomorrow is my birthday what a great present!
wife didn’t let me and then saw $64 a share was like okay you can put money in like seriously we lost $6500 that we possibly could profit from smh

Yes I am excluding the gen 2 I don’t want to go through same things I’ve done with the same bike . It is a very nice bike though. I want cruise control. When I rode the gen 2 I always thought I wish it had cruise control. Is there an option to add cruise control? The gen 3 has a lot of added safety features. But gen 2 is a lot cheaper. But my mind is kind of set on the zx14 heard for it being cheaper and more comfortable than the gen 2 and probably the gen 3
Give me the falcon over the alien. The zx I heard is a pain to work on. But you have to go w what's best for you. Gen 2 what the lever for cruise. Gen 3 has everything like the space shuttle. So whatcha gonna do? Keep us posted I'm curious

I love having cruise control on my 2008, it was totally worth the install! I reckon it’s not as refined as the factory cruise control on the Gen 3, but it performs great! I still keep a throttle lock on my bars too, for shorter hand rests. I repurposed my Flash 2 Pass switch to be my SET/COAST switch, and I added another one to be my RESUME/ACCEL switch. The main thing I liked about the Gen 3 is that it has it from the factory! I don’t see myself owning one anytime soon, but it’s great to know I won’t need to install one myself if I ever do get one!!

BD6E3D5C-B2B6-4086-8271-17F99AA81D5C.jpeg

I love having cruise control on my 2008, it was totally worth the install! I reckon it’s not as refined as the factory cruise control on the Gen 3, but it performs great! I still keep a throttle lock on my bars too, for shorter hand rests. I repurposed my Flash 2 Pass switch to be my SET/COAST switch, and I added another one to be my RESUME/ACCEL switch. The main thing I liked about the Gen 3 is that it has it from the factory! I don’t see myself owning one anytime soon, but it’s great to know I won’t need to install one myself if I ever do get one!!

View attachment 1637209

Agree. Cruise on the Busa is a game changer

Back