I Need Lowering Pegs

Thanks for the reply!

I'll measure them when I get a chance in the next day or two.

I had found those Knight's Design black anodized ones, but was told by someone that they wouldn't fit.

I guess I can't just take people's word on it and should just check myself to be sure.

As far as measurements go, I'm assuming I would need the width of the mount, and the diameter of the hole where the pin holds?
Kinights design won't fit if you are using stock exhausts...you will need to change them.

I bought the same from ebay. They fit and work fine. A nice improvement.
Sidney, did you have to adjust the shifter or brake lever at all to compensate for the 40MM drop or would a 25mm work even better and no adjustment required? I am curious as to how you have found them to work now that you have had them for sometime? My new bike has arrived and now is the time to get them installed since it is at the dealership now. I am not changing my exhaust so need to know factory set-up - Appreciate the reply - thanks

No adjustment was necessary. They fit fine. After all these months my only complaint is some more vibrations through the pegs. I miss the rubber inserts. But liveable to allow better comfort.

Could you not put a rubber sleeve over them as an option - to take out the vibration - maybe not - Mine are on order - went with the Knights in black - so Bar Risers on order and pegs - so that should take care of that issue, My wheel decals arrived, so did my touring windshield and my front Sliders
Touring-Windshield.png
Wheel-2.png

Just ordered a set from GSX1300R-T. I'm curious how they'll affect drag too...about to find out! I'm getting old...need something for the knees lol. I *think his are the customized Buell pegs that fit right up
@Busa#4 Did you get your pegs from Joe and install them? Any feedback on how they fit? He has made several sets of these for me over the years. Would be really nice if they fit the Gen 3 as easily.

I ordered the M-Factory 40 MM and they fit my gen 3 right out of the box, although someone on the org said after a while they noticed them digging into their boots so before I installed them I put them in my lathe and hit them with a file to knock off the high points. I like them a lot.

@Busa#4 Did you get your pegs from Joe and install them? Any feedback on how they fit? He has made several sets of these for me over the years. Would be really nice if they fit the Gen 3 as easily.
Got the answer. Talked with him this evening and he said first, they don't fit without some significant machining because of the quick shifter. Second, the pegs aren't readily available. He has a few for the Gen 1 and 2 folks that might like a set.

Hi, I recently bought a 2022 Hayabusa, and would appreciate if you could clarify exactly which pegs these are…the numerous posts in this thread are a bit confusing to follow.

These look like they may be the
“M-Grip Billet 40mm Front Riser
Footpegs Fit Suzuki GSX 1300R
Hayabusa 08-16” on eBay.

Their listing states these will NOT fit the 2022, but your photo is quite clear, thanks.
Did you need to make any modifications or adjustments to the pegs in order to install, or did they just simply bolt on in place of the original pegs?

Also did you need to adjust the rear brake pedal and shifter to accommodate the lower pegs?

They have no black in stock, so I’ve requested availability date.

Thank you so very much for your help!

Question to you guys with the M-factory pegs….
Do you feel confident about standing up on the pegs?
I currently have the buell pegs, but every now and then I get worried about them cracking around the sleeve bushing. I think it may have been @c10 that had a set that cracked at the bushing..

Hi, I recently bought a 2022 Hayabusa, and would appreciate if you could clarify exactly which pegs these are…the numerous posts in this thread are a bit confusing to follow.

These look like they may be the
“M-Grip Billet 40mm Front Riser
Footpegs Fit Suzuki GSX 1300R
Hayabusa 08-16” on eBay.

Their listing states these will NOT fit the 2022, but your photo is quite clear, thanks.
Did you need to make any modifications or adjustments to the pegs in order to install, or did they just simply bolt on in place of the original pegs?

Also did you need to adjust the rear brake pedal and shifter to accommodate the lower pegs?

They have no black in stock, so I’ve requested availability date.

Thank you so very much for your help!
This is what I ordered for my gen 3 and they fit with no mods

1F12630D-EAD5-4EF8-87B4-94F458089533.png

Back