Real Photos of the Zx-14

Notice the "george Forman Grill" fairings  
biggrin.gif
Forman Grills, Now thats funny.

"The only thing I like about the design are the Gauges .
They look pretty cool."

hionbusa - You like one more thing about the 14 than I do!
smile.gif

(I think you're right! George Forman HAD to have had a hand in developing those grills; cooking riders legs rather than dinner perhaps?!)
biggrin.gif

And what's up with the chrome exhaust? Why couldn't Kawi at least put black anodized aluminum cans on the bike?

That bike - is going to be a hot item on the road. No denying it. I can't wait to ride one.

But generally speaking, Suzuki takes better care in their gauges and details. I wonder how the GF-14r is going to feel. (I wonder if George designed this bike.)
wow.gif
tounge.gif

regardless of the funny - this is going to be a fun intro to the market. Gosh I love motorbikes...

hionbusa thanks for posting the pic's, which dealer is that from?

As ahs been siad the Foremans have gotta good as well as the Instrument cluster .

IMHO

Did you catch the post at the bottom of the pics page about Phantom defending the 12
rock.gif
hahahahahahahaha. They should have used the zzr12 bodywork. I think they are hot looking.

I think it's a SWEET LOOKIN BIKE but +3 on the George Foreman fairings!!

The Gf grills have something to do with disappating the extreme engine heat directly to the riders body.

The best part is, it looks like the reflectors are intergrated into the front fender somehow.

gunslingerjr - > GF-14 IT IS! You've canned the term! Let's go with it!
biggrin.gif
Hell, with all the heat that's bound to be poring out onto those grills, might as well cook us up a few burgers!
wink.gif
cool.gif
laugh.gif
blush.gif

I dislike it's looks and lack of finish...the rear portion of the fairing isn't even....well...faired....to the sides of the engine/frame...instead it looks like they just gave it some 1/2" flanges (just for support no doubt) and called it quits...and by the looks of that wide azz fairing?...that bike better have a lot of engine to push it through the air.

I also dislike an engine of that large of displacement boasting 12.7:1 compression...not a great idea for a long term streetbike imho.

I do like the multiple headlights...a little "headlight Envy" going on there but...that about it for the "likes"....as it ends there.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

I still contend that Disney has grounds to pursue a legal case here.

zx14ugly.jpg

Back